Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to be clear, if Scarlett Johanssen had wanted to ride me like Corbiere, I might not have decided to marry someone else.

As it is, delighted with my choice and how things have since worked out.

Scarlett's loss, eh!

Sitting on your back and whipping your arse, you mean?

FFS tolm, that 50 shades shit is for WOMEN.

blue b4 the moon said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to be clear, if Scarlett Johanssen had wanted to ride me like Corbiere, I might not have decided to marry someone else.

Scarlett's loss, eh!

Wise words tolmie (insert kylie) in my case.

Marilyn Monroe in my case. What the hell though, I dodged a hell of a bullet there.

lancs blue said:
Some sensitive souls on here, if you want to try feeling really insulted by a player imagine one saying he'd walk up the M6 to play for City one day and then signed for Wolves the next day.

Those were the days, lol.

jrb said:
We need to gather outisde his house like.......

SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg

and Chant his name. :-)
That guy in blue never fails to crack me up.

His black jacket must have been at the dry cleaners.

Aguero, SIlva, Yaya, Kompany, and Hart, are probably the best players in our team. Or certainly some of the most important. When I think about the core spine of our team those are the names that come to mind.

One thing I feel they also have in common with each other is there commitment to the cause. They all strike me as being totally uninterested in a move away from City, and all 100% committed to writing their place in the history books along with the club.

Admirable traits in my opinion. Also it's hard for a player to love a club until he joins it. Sure he may have thought Real would be right for him before he joined City, but by his own admission is very happy here. The difference between fan and player is that fans love the club from the age they can understand what football is. Players learn to love their respective clubs after they join! Putting yourself in the other ones shoes can be hard when you've got the media trying to stir shit up like this.

Don't see much to worry about here!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Scarlett's loss, eh!

I share your sentiments exactly Tolmie, though if Ms Johansson were to subsequently offer over 50milllion quid for me to take her up on the offer I think even the missus would be tempted to sell.

Goo said:
Aguero, SIlva, Yaya, Kompany, and Hart, are probably the best players in our team. Or certainly some of the most important. When I think about the core spine of our team those are the names that come to mind.

One thing I feel they also have in common with each other is there commitment to the cause. They all strike me as being totally uninterested in a move away from City, and all 100% committed to writing their place in the history books along with the club.

Admirable traits in my opinion. Also it's hard for a player to love a club until he joins it. Sure he may have thought Real would be right for him before he joined City, but by his own admission is very happy here. The difference between fan and player is that fans love the club from the age they can understand what football is. Players learn to love their respective clubs after they join! Putting yourself in the other ones shoes can be hard when you've got the media trying to stir shit up like this.

Don't see much to worry about here!

remember the spine of team being immel,symons,lomas and creaney ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.