Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

How, in the name of fuck, are so many twitter ballbags doctors these days?

If it indeed happened, it was half an hour ago. Who then was the first to pull "2 months" out of their arse?

How, in the name of fuck, are so many twitter ballbags doctors these days?

If it indeed happened, it was half an hour ago. Who then was the first to pull "2 months" out of their arse?

Yup,I know what you mean,but none the less,it wouldn't surprise you if he was,would it ? Just our bastard luck

Surely if it has happened,it must have been a good while ago,like last night,surely not in last hour or so

It would be all over the news an hour ago with a Super Star player being in the accident with everyone having social media

My son said his Instagram showed he was at a concert 6 hours ago. Seems like that makes this pretty believable.

My son said his Instagram showed he was at a concert 6 hours ago. Seems like that makes this pretty believable.
Just quoting your post with the relevant picture, on his way to the concert 8 hours ago.

The Argentinean media is running the story, looks to be true.

If it really is a fractured rib, 2 months seems like a stretch. I'm watching the Chicago Bears game right now, and a guy went out with broken ribs. The team wouldn't confirm the injury. The announcer said teams won't confirm broken ribs because when the guy plays next week opponents will target them.

So maybe the prognosis won't be so bad.

If it really is a fractured rib, 2 months seems like a stretch. I'm watching the Chicago Bears game right now, and a guy went out with broken ribs. The team wouldn't confirm the injury. The announcer said teams won't confirm broken ribs because when the guy plays next week opponents will target them.

So maybe the prognosis won't be so bad.
Aguero won't be able to play with 50 layers of padding though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.