Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Glad the lad is ok apart from a couple of ribs it seems. He'll come back more determined than ever and smash the record pretty soon I'm sure.

We'll cope, we've won without him before and have plenty of attacking threat. Jesus can step up.

Having said that, it really is about time Chelsea had some terrible luck! Ref decisions, injuries, player unrest, anything!

Chelsea are unlucky to be playing a title rival after a Wednesday CL game away game when we played at home on Tuesday. I'll definitely consider it bad luck when it happens to us before the derby in December (away to Donetsk on Wednesday, United are at home on the Tuesday) so it's only fair to acknowledge when one goes in our favour.

Simon Stone on BBC webpage shit stirring with his snide "There will be a major question mark over what Aguero was doing in the Netherlands" comment.
To take the opportunity to unsettle the club instead of simply expressing sincere concern for the player is a measure of this despicable weasel of rag journalist.
For the record I am happy for Sergio and all those who attend concerts accepting the risk of traffic accidents, terrorism or whatever.
Rock on Sergio, Roll on City .... Jog on Simon Stone.

No fan of Simon Stone and dont agree with his point but its no different to what many are asking on here.

I like how all our title hopes depend on Jesus staying fit, but a couple of weeks ago people were worried about youth players not getting a chance.

I like how all our title hopes depend on Jesus staying fit, but a couple of weeks ago people were worried about youth players not getting a chance.

Bizarre. I dont think anyone has been the slightest bit worried about Jesus not getting a chance. Youth players would mean those from the academy. You can understand the difference surely?

Just waiting for KDB to get injured and the week will be complete. Just glad that he walked away in one piece.

This morning Alan Brazil linked the Aguero and Stokes incidents.
He questioned why Serge should be in Holland before such a big game, but thought "it was a shame" about Stokes.
The co presenter pulled him up and said no question about the professionalism of aguero.

No fan of Simon Stone and dont agree with his point but its no different to what many are asking on here.
well then many on here need to realise the team work fkin hard on the pitch. I dont begrudge them going to see a show between games, hell they might even come back more rested and reefreshed having had a break

well then many on here need to realise the team work fkin hard on the pitch. I dont begrudge them going to see a show between games, hell they might even come back more rested and reefreshed having had a break

Could not agree more and wrote similar on the thread myself.

Glad he's ok and hope he's fit and well asap. Pretty amazed tbh that anyone feels the need to question what he was doing ON HIS DAY OFF. There's no suggestion he was up to no good or not taking care of himself and a car accident could have happened anywhere. Maybe he should do a balotelli, stay at home and set his house on fire instead.

For someone of his financial means, a day out in Amsterdam is no more hassle or bigger a deal that getting a train to another UK city.

Some of us on here might think Manchester is the centre of the universe but for other people from around the world it really isn't. It's a big ask to get elite players from all corners of globe to come and settle in the northwest of England for the best years of their life. If you start telling them they're not allowed to go off and make the most of life, enjoy other settings and cultures IN THEIR OWN TIME then you're probably going to have a problem getting them to come and stay here in the first place.

We have lots of attacking options and we can absorb this injury pretty well with or without Sanchez. Hopefully he'll be back soon but I'd say even now we still have more options than united or Chelsea

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.