Aguero injured

Oh, we best sign him up then.

It pays to read the ongoing conversation before you jump in and try and be smart.

Name one that will be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus, go on name one world class player that is willing to do this ?.

But we both know you knew that and went for the cheap giggle, never mind eh.

I asked you to name a world class forward that would be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus and you come up with Griezman lol and then Hazard lol

Was the question too hard for you ?

Do you really think those two players would be happy to be a third striker and tbh they are not even out and out centre forwards anyways.

We have two strikers because a third world class striker does not want to be sat on his arse and not classed as the number 1 striker at the club, it is called ego, we need to find a top youth who is happy to play a bit part when needed or give a youth of our own that role when the chance comes.

We had one and let him go if memory serves....

Guidetti

Illness robbed him of his chance or what little chance he was offered, I would dearly love to see us step up our youth into first team action.

Not how I remember it this is after the uncooked chicken incident watch 13.04

Never given the chance and it will happen constantly at the club no matter who's the coach I'm sure of that said it time ago on here I'm still yet to see a city youth player given a chance like Rashford, Lingard it's like a written rule only the Rags can bring youth through that play for England first team...

Foden Tosin in mind...

Rashford? Given that much of a chance he's started 1 time in the PL this season and evaluating if he needs to leave Utd to get football time.
He's not the best example you could have chosen. Only got his start because they were on there arse with injuries at the time. Pixie faced **** the same if I remember correctly. Good old united eh. Had a 16 year old in every squad since Methusla you know. Blah blah

said it before we are a striker lite and going long in the champions league needs a fresh squad and the rotation of players up front in the premier league and cups gives you that option. sanchez was the player for that role but opted for the scum but we should have more irons in the fire than just him and maybe pep was hoping sterling and sane could cover for jesus and aguero but it easy now to see sterling and sane there roles in the team are not at a main striker or a false number 9

we must go big in the summer for a top draw striker and lets all hope aguero can stay and be happy at city under pep. but i have a feeling aguero has been tapped up by somebody and it could be barca and a chance to link up with messi will be a offer he could not turn down. so pep will have a big summer on the strikers market and lets hope aguero stays

Not how I remember it this is after the uncooked chicken incident watch 13.04

Never given the chance and it will happen constantly at the club no matter who's the coach I'm sure of that said it time ago on here I'm still yet to see a city youth player given a chance like Rashford, Lingard it's like a written rule only the Rags can bring youth through that play for England first team...

Foden Tosin in mind...

But he was not the same player after that virus, doesn't matter that Pellers liked him, he never got a chance after and then went to Celtic and started well and then blew it.

We can both hope that Foden can be the start of a new trend.

I asked you to name a world class forward that would be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus and you come up with Griezman lol and then Hazard lol

Was the question too hard for you ?

Do you really think those two players would be happy to be a third striker and tbh they are not even out and out centre forwards anyways.

We have two strikers because a third world class striker does not want to be sat on his arse and not classed as the number 1 striker at the club, it is called ego, we need to find a top youth who is happy to play a bit part when needed or give a youth of our own that role when the chance comes.
Why would we be looking for a striker to sit behind them two?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.