Aguero Injury

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
Same old question , "why why did we sell Mario !!!!"
because he didn't want to play for City any more,was trouble in the dressing room,faking injury and illness and when he was on the pitch did nothing.Apart from that he was quality and everyone loved him.
nobody more than you it seems Nelly ;-)

Why did he get called up to the National team when he's quite clearly unfit?

Some of this at Woodison would do nicely;

[bigimg]http://102.imagebam.com/download/rJAKlreuy5N4CFSmDbttwg/23596/235954111/zavyalovCAG0024.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://102.imagebam.com/download/7JyC3HRqzQE7gKl7wWcgdA/23817/238168515/zavyalovCAG0019.jpg[/bigimg]

Marvin said:
6,000 miles from home - might as well be happy
Now you've done it, I can see the headlines now...

"Homesick Aguero wants out of City"

I am happy for him to go back to Argentina, for a start I don't think Mancini would of risked him against Everton as they will play a physical game, plus he wil get to see his Son.

The way his Twitter account manifests itself is curious to say the least.

More often than not, it is punctuated with a series of well considered and (notably) well translated tweets - he clearly has a well appointed and media savvy PR team working on his behalf.

Then occasionally, it will descend into chaos, with a load of haphazard retweets in a short space of time. It's almost like he's been let off the leash for half an hour, before being put back in his box by his PR people.

I actually quite like it, as it demonstrates a human side to someone who appears to be an incredibly warm and engaging person.

I hope he stays with us for the rest of his career, but I know temptation will come knocking - and who can blame him for it turning his head - but wherever he goes and whoever he plays for in the future, Sergio Aguero and Manchester City are intertwined forever.

He will never replicate what he has here at any other club - I reckon he knows that and that may prove, for him, to be the hardest habit to break when push comes to shove.

Either way, we'll always have May 13th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.