Aguero is up there with Kompany, Zabba & De Jong.

Bojinov The Bull

Forget his skill and ability for a moment, i mean in terms of personality and dedication. He really seems like he's a nice guy who's settled down with him family and just gets on with it, he's not an attention whore who has to be in the headlines everyday and he rarely gives any interviews at all, just keeps his head down and lets his amazing talent do the talking.

His attitude was summed up for me the other day when we were 3-0 with about 88mins gone and he was still chasing every defender down like crazy trying to win the ball back, something even Tevez wouldnt have done when he was at his best for us.

With foreign players like Kompany, Zabba & De Jong already settled who also have an excellent attitude it means we are in a great position for the next few year, Mancini has really managed to get a tight knit squad together.

Aguero is up there with Kompany, Zabba & De Jong.

I was surprised he started against Stoke to be honest. He ran himself completely ragged against Arsenal.

U could say that about most of the team I think it's something Mancini looks for in a player, Barry Milner silva hart Richards clichy just to name a few

When he's fully up to speed with the league, he'll be unstoppable.

He's going to hit another screamer soon too.

I think you can pop a lot of our players into this bracket now: Silva, Milner, Nasri, Yaya, Dzeko.

Dzeko i admire the most, as he came on a big fee but looks truely happy to be amongst it all.. he's loving it.

Its one of the most encouraging things about this squad. It's full of articulate, dedicated professionals. Not wayward idiots. Put Joe Hart in there too.

Aguero is apparently extremely hungry, wants to play every game, etc.

Have to agree. Almost seems like a lot of the players are happy here and just willing to "bed down." Really proud of our squad, lots of people to look up to.

And slightly OT, how good is it to hear Richards' name mentioned above. 3 years ago he was being slagged off left right and centre for being lazy and inept and for his casual jogging back when caught out high up the pitch. What a transformation into the player he is today.

Didsbury Dave said:
Its one of the most encouraging things about this squad. It's full of articulate, dedicated professionals. Not wayward idiots. Put Joe Hart in there too.

Aguero is apparently extremely hungry, wants to play every game, etc.

Totally agree, it's a point I've tried to make over and over. I think Mancini has chosen his signings not just on top class ability but also age, hunger and temperament/personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.