Aguero mural removed

Murals come and go around there. Why would a mural of Aguero's iconic goal from 9 years ago stay there forever? He left, so they did that in tribute. No it will be something else, then something else and so on.
Could say the same about a statue. Would’ve been a nice if it was permanent, reminded me of that one of maradona in Naples

Strange to go to all that effort and within a few weeks destroy it all, why?

Love to see art work like that put around the stadium walls, instead of the cheap looking plastic covers.

Could say the same about a statue. Would’ve been a nice if it was permanent, reminded me of that one of maradona in Naples
The statue is at the stadium, a permanent reminder of who Aguero was to the club. The mural was on public display and a gesture to a great, who retired from the club. It would have no business being there forever.

Ah, beat me to it!

I knew the lad who was involved in doing the Wrestlemania murals around Glasgow promoting BT, which was cool, but that's all they are!
The murals are more sympathetic to the surroundings than slapping massive billboards up, but that's effectively what they are.

The Aguero one wasn't even that good tbh...looked nothing like him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.