Aguero or Tevez

I would say Tevez since he seems to make the players around him better as well.

you're a **** for asking this question...that's like asking a parent what their favorite child is. we have both of them, who fucking cares which one is better? they're the best attack partnership in the motherfucking world, how about that?

edit: are you fucking serious!? i can't say the c-word!? what is this communist bullshit? fuck censorship.

Tevez is a better all rounder, Kun is a better finisher and will probably score more goals. I'd still say Tevez is just about better because I think even if the team isn't playing well he is capable of winning a game on his own, whereas Kun relies on service.

I genuinely wouldn't swap either of them for anyone other than Messi, and he's arguably the best player in history.

Aguero everyday of the week, he's young and can only get better and doesn't have a strop when asked to warm up

Shaelumstash said:
Tevez is a better all rounder, Kun is a better finisher and will probably score more goals. I'd still say Tevez is just about better because I think even if the team isn't playing well he is capable of winning a game on his own, whereas Kun relies on service.

I genuinely wouldn't swap either of them for anyone other than Messi, and he's arguably the best player in history.

This sums up my take on the matter too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.