Aguero or Tevez

Aguero but only only just. He is so clinical in front of goal. To be honest there is nothing in it but if i had to keep one it would be aguero

Sergio missed an hat full of chances again against united and Newcastle before he scored the all important one, tevez is the best striker in the premier, for me Sergio is the most undervalued player by the media ever in this country and will become the master.

Kun for me but only as an out and out striker and his acceleration, Carlos has a more rounded game but lacks that yard to be one of the world's true greats.

Kun because he is faster and just as clinical in front of goal. Skill levels are similar and they both assist very well. But I think Kun just shades Carlos.

arsenalrob said:
RVP is the best striker in the league

His goal record suggests that

RVP's record suggests that he's had one good season.

Also, your post is entirely irrelevant to this discussion. Take it to a different thread.

Some things are starting to smell round here

Difficult to separate - very very similar - but.....if I HAD to choose ONE it'd be Tevez just - purely 'cos he's done it in this country for a long time - more proven - but wonderfully happy to have them both at City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.