Aguero or tevez?

Lavinda Past said:
We'll cash in big-time on Sergio in the summer, and Tevez will sign a two year extension.

Everyone is for sale at the right price. If Madrid want him, they'll pay any price, just like they did with ro*ald*. We'll probably get cash and one or two players.

I love Sergio, but he should be scoring 30 to 40 goals a season.

never going to happen,he is one of the ones who wont be sold unless he is really unhappy and he cant score when he's injured

karen7 said:
Lavinda Past said:
We'll cash in big-time on Sergio in the summer, and Tevez will sign a two year extension.

Everyone is for sale at the right price. If Madrid want him, they'll pay any price, just like they did with ro*ald*. We'll probably get cash and one or two players.

never going to happen,he is one of the ones who wont be sold unless he is really unhappy and he cant score when he's injured

Never say never Karen... Money talks, Sergio walks (sooner or later).

Money doesn't always talk, especially when you have no need to sell. Every top club has some "unsellable" players (within reason... you aren't going to turn down £150million for Aguero but no one is going to bid £150million for Aguero), members of the backbone who are so important that selling them would do more damage than good. For us that backbone is Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero.

Selling Mario (done), Dzeko (likely), and the aging Tevez (possibly) would allow us to buy one of the best strikers in the world to partner Aguero, who hasn't even entered his prime yet and is very happy here no matter how many times the newspapers regurgitate ancient quotes from him.

Tevez will significantly deteriorate as a footballer soon, he isn't a Drogba style striker who will be great when he's 33. He is already far easier to cope with than he was a couple of seasons back. So the OPs question is a very easy one to answer really.

Keep Aguero, I hope he can get to 20 goals before the seasons out, he'll keep getting better with age as long as all goes well. I loved Tevez for his first two seasons, and he's still a great player but I think his time at the club is coming to an end.

Lavinda Past said:
karen7 said:
Lavinda Past said:

Never say never Karen... Money talks, Sergio walks (sooner or later).

Lol, Sergio is (officially) going nowhere. He'll be up front with Cavani next season. Tevez is offski.

I think Tevez has been better throughout his career so far. He was scoring some brilliant goals for us at one point before his little break. There was a period when he was just a privilege to watch, like a caveman ballerina in the box.

Aguero has more time now though and a better attitude. I think we're better off hanging on to him at the moment.

Lavinda Past said:

Other than your timescale on Sergio I agree totally.

If we could secure Cavani and Suarez,plus a brilliant wide man,i'd reluctantly lose both.

Its obvious Dzeko is also going so with the incoming fees for those three,plus the Mario money,we could easily rebuild without financal loss and probably even improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.