Aguero out for 2 weeks

Sergio got off the coach at the Britannia with a bandage around his foot. So I'm guessing something happened at the hotel in the morning. I stress the guessing part though.

fablue said:
Hard to believe...

fmdJY.jpg

The Rafael twins seem to be enjoying it !

should have said sumit, like fell etc to stop all this silly speculation. by refusing to say how it happened is just fuel for the fire, we shot ourselves in foot here, or maybe mario shot kun in foot,

welsh_andy said:
should have said sumit, like fell etc to stop all this silly speculation. by refusing to say how it happened is just fuel for the fire, we shot ourselves in foot here, or maybe mario shot kun in foot,

Read this morning somewhere that it was a reaction to one of those medical sprays. Apparently several blisters appeared and his foot swelled up. Would sound like a reasonable explanation which would make it a stupid injury in the sense that it was avoidable.

Mancini has said it did not hapen at home and it wasn't one of the other players. He has said he will say what it was at the end of the season. It must be bad enough to not mention it. Somethign that can get put a heap of pressue on us.
Hmm. I would play Tevez first 60 minutes get the job done then take him off if not fit.
POS I was at the reserve match the first one in public. He playes aboput 70 minuets I think.

I did the stadium tour yesterday and the guy taking us round said we couldn't visit the home dressing room as the kits were out but the inside info was Agueros kit was laid out but Kompanys wasnt.
Truth or bullshit?

hjohn said:
I did the stadium tour yesterday and the guy taking us round said we couldn't visit the home dressing room as the kits were out but the inside info was Agueros kit was laid out but Kompanys wasnt.
Truth or bullshit?

Sounds like he's bullshitting you as all the kits and stuff aren't done until the morning of a match by Chappie and the boys !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.