Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Every time the rags are going through a bad patch the rag media either start linking them with some galactico or Kun going to Madrid.
Predictably boring and no way would we want or need to sell Kun to anybody.
Kun is a legend and he still had unfinished business such as being our all time leading scorer and winning the Champs league.

Same shit, different day. You can tell its a slow sports news day when they drag this shit up again for the 500th time

They still think that RM can just click their fingers and players will go running,they haven't got any of our players away from us and they won't either,the press are slow to cotton on that we are not a selling club or feeder club for any fuckers

They still think that RM can just click their fingers and players will go running,they haven't got any of our players away from us and they won't either,the press are slow to cotton on that we are not a selling club or feeder club for any fuckers

I don't think they get that we could buy the city of Madrid. no other club can fend them off like we can.

id sell aguero for $150 mil take it or leave it

I wouldn't sell him for anything. He's no trouble, very low maintenance, fantastic role model, likes the city, likes the club, and just happens to be one of the best players in the world and the best striker the Prem has ever seen. Why the fuck would we sell him?

What's the point of selling him even for £150m when we couldn't buy anyone that good to replace him with. You think our owners are thinking they need that money? That kind of money is peanuts to them

I wouldn't sell him for anything. He's no trouble, very low maintenance, fantastic role model, likes the city, likes the club, and just happens to be one of the best players in the world and the best striker the Prem has ever seen. Why the fuck would we sell him?
this.
we would only be strengthening a rival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.