Aguero reportedly unhappy with Guardiola

This is going to sound harsh but the only thing Aguero should be disappointed with is his performances, since the accident in Amsterdam. Since then he hasn’t done enough to think he should be first choice. Neither has Jesus although his work rate is still good. So maybe if Aguero starts performing on the pitch again he will get more minutes.

And PS I like Sam Lee but don’t believe he knows anything. Supposed to be in at city and didn’t even know yesterday whether Silva was back training or not.

To be fair to Sam, he has come up with lots of stuff that is spot on. He clearly won't know everything.

as they have thought for 7yrs

Well, the opportunity is there for kun to go.... He has said no.... But wants to play every game.... Which I think he will at a Real.... Saying all that... Hope kun gets a hat trick

Well, the opportunity is there for kun to go.... He has said no.... But wants to play every game.... Which I think he will at a Real.... Saying all that... Hope kun gets a hat trick
He as said no every yr including this year,he is athletico all the way,when he leaves he will go home

Just knew my plan would work, I knew aguero comes on bluemoon, so I put he is crap at heading he reads it and bang

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.