aguero ringtone

Cheers to everyone

bloke in work doesn't like football but for the Roses next weekend and other lads are rags and taking him on tour of old trafford - he has set this as his ringtone and I am to ring him during the tour

Alright guys, iv been on the stadium tour this week with work ( yes top job) and everyone working there had the Tyler ring tone!! Sounded great, and have wanted it for ages!!
Now I'm not computer savi but can find my way around one a bit, and think I'll be able to get it on iTunes once iv got it on the puter..
Just wondering which download is the safest, as iv gone through so many puters last couple of years with bugs ect ( teenager in the house downloading all kinds of stuff)

Is that audioko and zippy share safe with no spam bugs ect

Cheers

blingy said:
Alright guys, iv been on the stadium tour this week with work ( yes top job) and everyone working there had the Tyler ring tone!! Sounded great, and have wanted it for ages!!
Now I'm not computer savi but can find my way around one a bit, and think I'll be able to get it on iTunes once iv got it on the puter..
Just wondering which download is the safest, as iv gone through so many puters last couple of years with bugs ect ( teenager in the house downloading all kinds of stuff)

Cheers

If you PM me your email address, I will email the file to you so you can save it straight into iTunes.

bluetim said:
blingy said:

Cheers

If you PM me your email address, I will email the file to you so you can save it straight into iTunes.

Cheers Blue
PM sent
thanks

de niro said:
its now in itunes and i;ve sinced my phone. where will it be on my phone?

Is it in iTunes as a music file, or tone? When in iTunes, go to "Devices", and select your phone. Scroll to "Tones" at the top and you want to see it in there before syncing. Then on the phone, go to Settings>Ringtones, and it should show on the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.