Aguero the Streamer

I feel sorry for him doing stuff like this. I get Goater reinventing himself as a city fan and doing it as he didn't earn much in his era, but though Serg would be above it.
Not comparable to what Goater does at all... Aguero has been doing livestreams, both football and non-football related, for over 2 years now and has become a hugely well liked personality in Argentina because of it... It was a hobby that he's been able to make a career out of now that he's retired.

I feel sorry for him doing stuff like this. I get Goater reinventing himself as a city fan and doing it as he didn't earn much in his era, but though Serg would be above it.
I imagine he enjoys it.

Eh? It’s not really my bag but Aguero has a whole second career of doing online streams and e-sports/gaming. Millions of people tune in.

It’s clearly something he loves doing, he’s just signed a massive deal with Disney, and seems to be doing just fine.

Rather that than see him wheeled out on Sky Sports to read shite from a script every Saturday afternoon.

I’m delighted for the guy that he’s doing something he loves that’s outside of the norm for what is expected of one dimensional retired footballers.

Won’t be for the money will it. He streamed through lockdown, think he enjoys it and I enjoy seeing a mercenary absolutely love our club still :)

His son’s a big gamer mate. I think Aguero would have initially got into it as a shared hobby, but it’s now essentially a second career for him. There’s an eSports boom and he’s just signed a big contract with Disney. I don’t think he’s doing it because he has to…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.