Aguero to Chelsea for £40m according to ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going against the grain and I'm going to predict that if he does come he'll be a success.

Oh FFS, he comes the close season. This is a regurgitated story from last summer. It's no truer now than it was then. Thank fuck it's a World Cup year so we won't have to listen to media bullshit because they will be distracted by England. Couldn't bear another summer like last. Drivel everywhere, Benzema to United, Ribery to United, Aguero to Chelski, Tevez to Real Madrid or to Cheslea, Robihnio to Barcelona, Terry to City, Maicon to the rags. It was a never ending list of bullshit stories, not one of which panned out.

avoidconfusion said:
Not even worth 20m. Good luck to Aguero and Chelsea. Very overrated imho.

Disagree there, the guy is a class act. I've been watching Spanish la liga games for years now and he's IMO one of the big talents out there in Europe.

If he didn't impress in one or two games it doesn't mean he's shit (its just means thats he had a off day) and that happens to every single player in the world (from maradona to Messi to everyone). Have you watched his game against Barcelona when he managed to score a hatrick against them ?

How many 21 year olds have done that ?!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-EB-KX35o8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-EB-KX35o8</a>

Aguero's two wonder goals against Chelsea in the champions league. He is the type of player who can grab a game by the bollocks single hand and turn it around.

La Liga is only superior to the Premier League for one thing (just)...technique.

The Premier League has slightly less, but is fast paced, far more physical and far more complete.

I honestly think this was one of the reasons that Kaka turned us down. He knew he wouldn't cut it over here and went for the slower Spanish league which suits him perfectly.

Juan Veron is a perfect example...highly talented abroad, but dire over here.

This is why it takes a special kind of overseas player to succeed in England.

This, for me, is why Aguero will never make it over here.

Of the two Atletico strikers, Forlan would be the far better choice for English football, regardless of him failing miserably at manyoo

£50m?
Are you having a giraffe?!?!?
Vastly overrated and media hyped.

For that, you could buy Aaron Lennon and possibly Jermain Defoe!!!

Aguero is perfect for Spanish footie...please leave him there.

interisti said:
avoidconfusion said:
Not even worth 20m. Good luck to Aguero and Chelsea. Very overrated imho.

Disagree there, the guy is a class act. I've been watching Spanish la liga games for years now and he's IMO one of the big talents out there in Europe.

If he didn't impress in one or two games it doesn't mean he's shit (its just means thats he had a off day) and that happens to every single player in the world (from maradona to Messi to everyone). Have you watched his game against Barcelona when he managed to score a hatrick against them ?

How many 21 year olds have done that ?!!

^^^^^This^^^^^

HardyBarlow said:
I must be missing something with this guy.

Everytime I've seen him play, particulary against the English teams, he goes missing...

I bet you went missing after you posted this HB<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 pm --<br /><br />
citizens_1976 said:
Good luck to them, most overated pile of shite i've seen, 40 million pounds?!! What?
He's worth 20 max.
Why do we need Aguero anyway? Tevez is twice the player and the similar type of player as Aguero.

do you still post on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.