Aguero to Real Madrid?

kun

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/368975/Real-Madrid-want-Manchester-City-s-Sergio-Aguero" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/368 ... gio-Aguero</a>

REAL MADRID WANT MANCHESTER CITY'S SERGIO AGUERO

Sunday January 6,2013
By John Richardson

REAL MADRID will move for Manchester City’s £50millionrated striker Sergio Aguero if his marriage break-up leaves him feeling isolated in England.
Aguero admits he is finding it hard to come to terms with the collapse of his four-year marriage to Diego Maradona’s youngest daughter Giannina.

He admitted it was “impossible” to be apart from three-year-old son Ben who he dotes on. Mother and son have returned to Argentina.

Real Madrid, who were anxious to sign Aguero 18 months ago only for Atletico to refuse to contemplate a sale to their city rivals, remain big admirers of the striker.

City hope their main hit man can come to terms with his domestic situation, but Real Madrid would offer City a healthy profit on their investment in the summer.

I wouldn't be opposed to a deal involving Ronaldo, buy boy would I miss Kun!

That article makes no sense, mother & son have moved to argentina but madrid want him as he cant be apart from his son?

kun said:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/368975/Real-Madrid-want-Manchester-City-s-Sergio-Aguero

REAL MADRID WANT MANCHESTER CITY'S SERGIO AGUERO

Sunday January 6,2013
By John Richardson

REAL MADRID will move for Manchester City’s £50millionrated striker Sergio Aguero if his marriage break-up leaves him feeling isolated in England.
Aguero admits he is finding it hard to come to terms with the collapse of his four-year marriage to Diego Maradona’s youngest daughter Giannina.

He admitted it was “impossible” to be apart from three-year-old son Ben who he dotes on. Mother and son have returned to Argentina.

Real Madrid, who were anxious to sign Aguero 18 months ago only for Atletico to refuse to contemplate a sale to their city rivals, remain big admirers of the striker.

City hope their main hit man can come to terms with his domestic situation, but Real Madrid would offer City a healthy profit on their investment in the summer.

I wouldn't be opposed to a deal involving Ronaldo, buy boy would I miss Kun!

Yeah 50 mill, along with Ozil, Alonso, Ramos and Benzema. If not they can fuckoff

He's clearly our best striker but if the money we got for him assisted us in securing Falcoa I'd rip Madrid's fucking hands off.

99% sure this is just paper talk though.

Stoned Rose said:
He's clearly our best striker but if the money we got for him assisted us in securing Falcoa I'd rip Madrid's fucking hands off.

Is this kid Falcao that good ?

Thats a serious question by the way,I am 41 and not majorly in touch with all continental football,I hear he scores goals and 48m been knocking around,but is he better than Sergio ?

meeesh said:
Stoned Rose said:

Thats a serious question by the way,I am 41 and not majorly in touch with all continental football,I hear he scores goals and 48m been knocking around,but is he better than Sergio ?
Well, he has done better at Atletico than Sergio

meeesh said:
Stoned Rose said:

Yes mate he pulls his keks down and shits on Aguero's face.

Best striker in the world at present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.