Aguero - voted 2nd top moment of the decade

I thought Leicester won the league while the team were round at Jamie Vardy’s house watching the Spurs game. How come our title win when Vinnie was sat round at his in laws watching United get beat wasn’t in the list?

I actually was chatting to my editorial director (Leicester fan) a few months ago about this and she agreed with me...

Best premier league (perhaps team sport in general) achievement of the decade.. Leicester winning the league. It’s not up for debate.

Best moment.. Sergio. Totally turned the league and the city on its head.. the perfect moment to end probably the best title race ever. It’s not up for debate.

one is a moment. One is a collective pulling together in achieving something massively unexpected....

Both iconic.

I actually was chatting to my editorial director (Leicester fan) a few months ago about this and she agreed with me...

Best premier league (perhaps team sport in general) achievement of the decade.. Leicester winning the league. It’s not up for debate.

Best moment.. Sergio. Totally turned the league and the city on its head.. the perfect moment to end probably the best title race ever. It’s not up for debate.

one is a moment. One is a collective pulling together in achieving something massively unexpected....

Both iconic.
That is the crux of it.
Leicester winning the title was without a doubt the achievement of the decade.
Aguerooooooo the moment of the decade.

Both iconic.
Indeed.

The moment the final whistle went at the Bridge when Chelsea beat Spurs and all the Leicester players were jumping up and down at one of their houses was not iconic in the slightest.

Their whole season was the best achievement but the moment of the decade was Agüerooooooooooo!

Aguero as a moment, not only to win the league from your greatest rivals and to win it for the first time in decades but also it's the only time in the premier league a team has been losing at 90min and won a match.

Leicesters win was phenomenal, but didnt have that moment, the single crystallisation of an entire season.

O ffs. well guess the blue lads have no chance in the most iconic player of the decade debate.
David ( fucking ) Silva couldn't get in the team of the decade ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.