Aguero

Re: get augero

100%. Love him. Focus City. He may be small, but he's very CLEVER, quick and EXPLOSIVE.

The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
Are you stupid......ON THE LEFT i said it in my last comment he played most of last season there anyway and i cant see hughes changing his mind over the summer

You're stupid if you think we can play 4-4-2 with Robbie on the left

Well what did we play last season you silly **** ......... he played on the left for about 75 % of the games

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
People seem to forget we have signed RSC as an aerial target man ..... why not go for a small skillful player to feed off him ?

Cos we've already got 3 in SWP, Robbie and Superman. tevez ain't the biggest if we sign him either

If you've ever watched this guy he is an out and out goalscorer !! ..... not like anything we already have.

If you wtached City at all last season you'd know that one of our biggest problems was our lack of physical presence. Signing a little young argentinian isn't gonna solve that

Exactly!

PlattLaneBoy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
Are you stupid......ON THE LEFT i said it in my last comment he played most of last season there anyway and i cant see hughes changing his mind over the summer

Well what did we play last season you silly **** ......... he played on the left for about 75 % of the games

... of a 4-5-1 you fucking idiot

Yawn. Aguero thread again. Hughes will go for the striker he feels best. Eto'o was a commercial signing anyway.

PlattLaneBoy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

but we played 4-3-2-1, with Ireland, De Jong and Kompany/Elano/Zabaleta, and then SWP and Robbie on the wings with Caicedo upfront. I don't remember us ever playing 4-4-2 last season. Robinho isn't a left midfielder, he's a left winger who'll run at people. Petrov is a left midfielder

citizens_1976 said:
Yawn. Aguero thread again. Hughes will go for the striker he feels best. Eto'o was a commercial signing anyway.

Exactly. Trust the manager.

The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

That's where he played at Madrid so why's that stupid if he's comfortable there ? He's too lightweight for a striker compared to Aguero ..... yes he's small but he just skips tackles Maradona style !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.