Aguero

Re: get augero

sam the drummer said:
£45m release clause

SWWVINGG

now i've just started getting used to these abrieviations, i actually know a few but what the fcuk does this mean?
BTW i agree get Aguero.

de niro said:
sorry eto you've blown it, we should go for augero, a better younger player.

pay whatever it takes and do it quick city.

I agree and we should contact them NOW and give them until Sunday night to complete a deal!

gh_mcfc said:
de niro said:

Quick someone fire an ITK post in and we have our next 500 plus thread.

- Would like him though
Just got off the phone from my contact, it's a 100% done deal

I agree offer the £40-45m buy out clause and double his wages. Lets get on with it Madrid style, First time since the window opened I am nervous now that Tevez may not happen with how long its dragging out.

GStar said:
He wouldn't lead the line, he doesn't tend to favour leading the line.

I don't think he's currently our answer, although he's a great player, i don't see him as a perfect fit to a piece of our puzzle.

He's perfect to play off Santa Cruz's knockdowns with Tevez feeding behind ...... just pay the buy out clause City !!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not really what we need though is he?

my thoughts exactly. he's 5"8, so he's hardly a target man. Eto'o and Aguero are two totally different players, and one we don't really need as we have Robinho, Bojinov and Bellamy to fill the gap behind the striker. Yes, Aguero is a lot better than Bojinov and Bellamy, but would Aguero be contempt with sitting on the bench in some games? I know Bojinov and Bellamy would be much more understanding about it. Plus, Aguero's playing for Atletico Madrid, who are currently in Europe. He'll want European football. We don't have that.

de niro said:

too small

bluemoonste said:
GStar said:
He wouldn't lead the line, he doesn't tend to favour leading the line.

I don't think he's currently our answer, although he's a great player, i don't see him as a perfect fit to a piece of our puzzle.

He's perfect to play off Santa Cruz's knockdowns with Tevez feeding behind ...... just pay the buy out clause City !!

RSC up front with Tevez and Aguero behind... I don't where Robinho and Ireland fit into that formation, it would mean a four man midfield too... wouldn't work.

Marvin said:
gh_mcfc said:
de niro said:

Quick someone fire an ITK post in and we have our next 500 plus thread.

- Would like him though
Just got off the phone from my contact, it's a 100% done deal

You shouldn't even joke about that... its like throwing Didier Drogba into a KKK camp-out (no offence intended) on this forum right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.