Aguero

He is missing a few but importantly he is getting in the right positions.

Not to mention he creates a lot for himself, works tirelessly for the team and set up our goal with great bravery today.

Thought kun had a great game today, non stop effort, movement and skill.

The chance in the first half he hit when the ball was on the up as if he had waited the block would have come in.

Top game, and his involvement has improved a lot in the last 4-5 games

he led the line outstandingly today. he does like to miss a sitter every now and then though

If that left footed strike in the 2nd half was an inch or two to the right, this thread doesn't even exist, and we all have our cocks out over another amazing finish. Why nit pick after another good win?

Tricky_Trev said:
If that left footed strike in the 2nd half was an inch or two to the right, this thread doesn't even exist, and we all have our cocks out over another amazing finish. Why nit pick after another good win?

I was only nitpicking because it was in direct response to someone saying he had a fantastic game. He didn't have a fantastic game, IMO. It's annoying that this forum software has seen fit to ignore the original OP, delete it, and now make my reply to the OP seem like I give enough of a crap about his performance today to make a thread about it. I don't. I just didn't agree with the original assessment :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.