Aguero

His work rate was first-class on Sunday he was constantly giving Arsenal's centre-half's problems with his speed and movement, it just wasn't happening when he had the ball at his feet.

I fully expect that we will see the best of Kun next season when he has a year under his belt.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
LINGLIAN said:
I don't love Dzeko as I'm not Bosnian.

And I can criticise him for the chances he misses, he's a £38m striker, I expect him to score them.

Like I said it's all very well scoring the lovely goals but he should be scoring the simple chances as well.

But as the general age level of the others in this thread seems to be about 8 I won't bother continuing the discussion, I don't think it's unreasonable that he should have had 3 or 4 goals in the last 2 games and we'd still be unbeaten if he'd done his job properly.

Yeah, this is all Sergio Aguero's fault.
He scored, set up and worked so hard after coming to PL... Whatever he do is just not enough because he is 38m. What a good point!
And he is criticized for the only reason why we lost to Chelsea.

I do feel sorry for KUN.

no he wasn't the only reason in the end, but if he'd put the chances away they wouldn't have been in the game.

If people think him missing simple chances is him doing a great job and means Dzeko shouldn't get a shot then we have to differ.

If Serg was scoring the goals it'd be great, but he has only 3 in his last 11 games for us with 2 assists, that isn't great, I know he's settling in but there's no reason why he can't sit out and we try something else. It's not like he hasn't had the opportunities either:

Last 11 games, 3 goals, 32 shots, 14 on target, says to me that he isn't on form.

The childish lot going "oh some people are just ridiculous/let's bring back Jo" are exactly that, I know he's a great talent and a prolific goalscorer when he's on form, and we all want to see that, but he's had great chances in recent games and missed them, and I don't see why people aren't allowed on a forum to say that people can improve when they clearly can because it doesn't suit others who don't want a discussion but just to shoot down others, make silly jokes in every thread and says someone's doing great just because they play for us.

Serg can do better, I want him to do better, Roberto will want him to do better and he'll want to do better. There's nothing wrong with that.[/quote]

If people think him missing simple chances is him doing a great job and means Dzeko shouldn't get a shot then we have to differ.

I know he's settling in but there's no reason why he can't sit out and we try something else. It's not like he hasn't had the opportunities either
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I can see your point. Just call Mancini bench Aguero and let Dzeko start. Rotation policy is nothing to do with my opinion. o(╯□╰)o

adrianr said:
Gingers Dad said:
adrianr said:
Controversial post incoming.. He needs to be doing better with the chances he's getting. He also gave the ball away pretty nonchalantly a few times. I don't know why he's not trying those long range thunderbolts like he scored against Swansea but sometimes you really need something like that just to change it up a bit. The whole threw ball beating the offside trap thing is lovely, it's great to watch, but sometimes you just need a good old pile drive from range either in the back of the net or forcing a rebound for a follow up (which isn't too dissimilar to how we ended up scoring).

He gets himself into some great positions and usually has very clinical finishing, great to see him see out 90 minutes today too even if he wasn't really that hot towards the end.
Couldn't disagree more with this post. Absolute shocker from the OP. This is not a controversal post is just plain stupid. I will be looking for this post in the coming months just so I can bump it up. Wish I could find the one slagging Silva about 14 months ago. OP should be embarassed.

Which part do you disagree with so strongly as to feel embarassed? There actually ended up being quite a few people in this topic who are thinking along similar lines, so I doubt it can be that bad. You can quote this in 12 months time when he's getting a hat trick every game if you like, but it won't change the fact that my opinion is based on how he's played recently, and to be quite honest isn't nearly as vitriolic or left field as some of the nonsense that's posted about some of our players. I think if you read it back a few times you'll see your kneejerk response wasn't really necessary. I'm not calling for his head, I'm not saying we wasted the money, I'm saying he needs to do better with some of the chances hes getting, and I'm not the only one who's noticed it seems.
I often wonder if supporters of other clubs are as poor as ours. Your having a pop at a player who's been in the country 6 months and has a large price tag to live up to. He's actually on course to be the most successful foreign goalscorer in his first premier league season. Of course other posters agree with you, this is Bluemoon

bazamancity3 said:
poor mans tevez there i said it

His conversion rate is higher than what Tevez had so your statement is not only silly its factually incorrect.

Lol@ we have a player who can play for Real Madrid. Our whole first team could play for Madrid. Yes I said it and have followed Madrid for years its a different type of football in Spain PL is tougher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.