Aguero

Look, all the doubters get off Sergio's back. Does anyone remember a certain David Silva last season? People criticised him saying he was too light-weight for the PL when he started out. But, Mancini eased him into the team and he has now become the best attacking midfielder in the PL. So give Aguero a season and then you can eat your words.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Look, all the doubters get off Sergio's back. Does anyone remember a certain David Silva last season? People criticised him saying he was too light-weight for the PL when he started out. But, Mancini eased him into the team and he has now become the best attacking midfielder in the PL. So give Aguero a season and then you can eat your words.

Yeah. I mean, I know scoring 15 goals in 17 league appearances is disappointing, but just give him time and eventually he'll start playing well.

SebastianBlue said:

Yeah. I mean, I know scoring 15 goals in 17 league appearances is disappointing, but just give him time and eventually he'll start playing well.

I wonder how many goals he would score, when he does start 'playing well'

Feed-The-Goat said:
SebastianBlue said:

Just considering nearly makes me head explode.

SebastianBlue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
SebastianBlue said:

Where did I say he wasn't playing well? I was just referring to his all round gameplay, mark my words he will get even better!

SebastianBlue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Where did I say he wasn't playing well? I was just referring to his all round gameplay, mark my words he will get even better!

I was just being sarcastic for the doubting public; I was not challenging your thoughts.

ConorMcNamaraIE Conor McNamara
Aguero is up to 15 goals in his debut season for #MCFC. To put in context: last season Tevez, at this stage, had 10 goals. #BBCfootball

Lovely stat. "Poor mans Tevez," lol.

Probably no more than 90% fit and still settling in to a new country, a new league and a new side...

...imagine what he will be like on full gas :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.