Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoonoverUS

@tancredipalmeri: According to spanish paper, Aguero's agent is in contacts with Real Madrid for a move this july

Re: WTF!!!Aguero

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@tancredipalmeri: According to spanish paper, Aguero's agent is in contacts with Real Madrid for a move this july

Would not surprise me.
But that's for another time to worry about.

No chance we are losing Kun because Tevez looks set to leave in the summer Dzeko maybe so we are not losing all 4 strikers.

Oh well ... Got 2 years out of him and hopefully make a tidy sum on the transfer fee......

Probably bullshit, but unsurprising if true. I'd much rather Dzeko alone leave in the summer, but we may just have to brace ourselves for Kun going too.

Like I said though, probably bullshit.

sergiokun said:
No chance we are losing Kun because Tevez looks set to leave in the summer Dzeko maybe so we are not losing all 4 strikers.

Sheikh's had enough, he must be getting out

Wouldn't settle for anything less than £50mill in the current transfer market. He seems happy here and the fans idolise him so can't him moving in the near future.

You know of course this bluffer throws out about 300 tweets a week that are speculative and stolen from Italian media outlets? A stopped clock and all that...

There are as many cons to moving to Real for Kun as there are pros. His history with Athletico, wages, being the main man with us etc.

Then there is the 60 million plus price tag....

It will possibly happen one day, but I'd be amazed if it was in the next 2/3 seasons.

AGUERO TO REAL MADRID! is a monthly newspaper hack story that I'm sick of reading. Mario has now been hounded out of the country, on to Aguero!

The ONLY way I could see this happening is if we decide to only play one striker in future in this alleged 4-3-3, in which case perhaps we'd sign Falcao or Cavani and surround them with wide forwards and playmakers galore like Chelsea. But I just can't see Kun leaving, he said he loves it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.