Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTF!!!Aguero

All going is right - we are signing neymar, falcao, and cavani kfa

LoveCity said:
AGUERO TO REAL MADRID! is a monthly newspaper hack story that I'm sick of reading. Mario has now been hounded out of the country, on to Aguero!

EXACTLY!

Whoever does not want to stay......move on... and we then buy the next player that wants to come and play for city....

Its no problem to me,we get to see the very best of players for a couple of years then we invest on another that wants to come...

But hey it maybe all just paper trash...either way its not like we will be struggling to attract the best ..

We are the champions and have every faith in txiki,soriano,khaldoon and the sheikh

In Spain this has been the rumour since day one.

ie that Atletico couldn't sell directly to Madrid.

I can maybe see this happening. Although I think the Madrid hierarchy really want Falcao. I imagine that Edin will be off as Mancini clearly doesn't rate him. I am a fan of Mancini but I think he is wrong on Dzeko. He finishes much better than any other striker we have.

Carlos offed for a fee?

So how will it look come August?

Higuain to replace Edin, Kun and Suarez to replace Tevez with Jovetic or someone like that to replace Balotelli.

If Txiki can work out a way to sell Tevez while he's on some of the biggest wages in world football, is playing really average, and has only 17 months left on his contract then we have ourselves a genius in charge of transfers.

r.soleofsalford said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
sergiokun said:
No chance we are losing Kun because Tevez looks set to leave in the summer Dzeko maybe so we are not losing all 4 strikers.

Sheikh's had enough, he must be getting out

good, i can get back to worrying about relegation, instead of all this silverware crap.

Indeed. Comes more natural doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.