Aguero's best City goal

I think the Watford one last year, where he danced through the defence was special, however, the spurs one in 2011/12, for me, stands out, it was the realisation that we had a superstar but it was also just cold as ice... the reaction from the spuds behind the goal was priceless

In the Red and Black kit too. Michael Dawson looked like he was running in slow motion.

That goal he scored against Liverpool in the 2-2 game at home. Reina came rushing out, Aguero rounded him (near the corner flag) and finished...Still to this day I don't know how he scored from that angle.

Incredible goal.

That goal he scored against Liverpool in the 2-2 game at home. Reina came rushing out, Aguero rounded him (near the corner flag) and finished...Still to this day I don't know how he scored from that angle.

Incredible goal.
I can never understand why that goal rarely gets a showing when we have a game against Liverpool, unlike Rooneys shinned effort or the years we had to suffer that Spurs goal at Wembley even though it wasn't the best goal in the game. That Aquero goal was utter class and its shameful how they ignore it.

Chelsea away in the League 2013, simply superb shot into the top left hand corner of the net. We lost 2 - 1 Torres scored the winner and I think Mourinho went into the crowd to celebrate the winner with his son.

I can never understand why that goal rarely gets a showing when we have a game against Liverpool, unlike Rooneys shinned effort or the years we had to suffer that Spurs goal at Wembley even though it wasn't the best goal in the game. That Aquero goal was utter class and its shameful how they ignore it.
Exactly my thoughts.

It's a goal you'd never get bored of watching. Sensational finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.