Aguero's goal from broadcasters all over the world

Turkish, I guess ahaha
And mental again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S5ribULeRE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S5ribULeRE</a>

Re: AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I prefer the....... "Aguero, Aguero, Aguero, Aguero, Aguero, Manchester City" from the Norwegian, that I've watched about 300 times, which is going to become my new message tone

Key to that goal was the little run Kompany makes once Balo has the ball. Pulls his defender with him to create the space for Kun to get the return pass. Defender spots it too late, lunges, can't get there and the rest is AGUUUUERRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderul.

Колобок said:
My take at translating the Russian commentator (Maxim Senatorov is the name BTW). Sorry for my English which is far from ideal.

Hesitating where to pass... Sergio Aguero, Balotelli, Balotelli, Aguero, he shoots... 3-2!!!!! 3-2!!! Manchester City regains the lead in 94th minute! This is incredible, a heart-shaking game, i'm lost for words to describe what's going on at the Etihad right now... Roberto Mancini's team had three minutes and they manage to score, it's 3-2!!!! Just ten minutes ago i wrote off City's championship woes, but now they're reborn! They are going to celebrate it all the minute that remains on the clock! The fans have no idea what's going on right behind their eyes. Sergio Aguero is getting a yellow card, but it's actually the gold card! Look at this, Aguero to Balotelli, Balotelli back to him from the ground, and THIS time Paddy Kenny is unable to stop it and carry his team once again! Taye Taiwo misses Aguero, and he scores his 23rd of the season, the golden goal for the Citizens. Look at Roberto Mancini reacting to this, he believed in his team, his staff and the fans to the last second. The fans are jumping, tearing off their tops! Unbelievable range of emotions in this game, from absolute despair to utter extasy!

Brilliant :)

Re: AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Perhaps I am mean-spirited, but I just get a heck of a kick watching Phil Jones and Old Fart Fergie's expressions of disbelief after having "won" the EPL for a whole 13 seconds. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.