Aguero's Season so far.

He was actually far better at atleti imo. He was dribbling more and taking games by the scruff off the neck rather than playing more as a poacher at city. Theres so much more to come from sergio next season.

He's had an exceptional first season, but I still think he'll improve next season. Similar to how Silva stepped up another level in his second season with the club, after he'd got used to the league and his team mates, and style of play. A frightening prospect.

he'll be a beast next season i think hes got great relationship with nasri on the pitch love watching those two together.

On the whole he's been nothing short of sensational as far as I'm concerned, a young lad, new to the league and country, new to the players,team and set-up, a HUGE price tag 'to justify' and a twat of a father-in-law, let's put this into perspective, if Andy Carroll had similar stats for the dippers in his first season the media and fans alike would be creaming themselves and there'd no doubt be a thread on here on how we should have bust a gut to get him.

Carry on Sergio, you've done a fantastic job son.

Needs a hat-trick next Sunday to break Torres' record for most goals in a foreign player's first Premier League season or two to tie it.

He was a bit disappointing and wasteful today, his improvement next season can come away from home as he's a machine at the Etihad. If he sorts that out and becomes a bit more clinical, he could reach Ronaldo type figures, 40ish league goals a season.

I've followed him closely for a while. We think he's been good this season?! Well, let me tell you, he's miles off his best! When he properly settles in he'll rip this league apart! He's a properly special player! He's been fantastic for us this season but he's only just come and he's only just showing us glimpses of how good he truly is!

(enough "!!!!!"s?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.