Ah Bejeezus.

goose72 said:
Nah that's fine - to be fair she paid for that. It's just the general spiked comments I may make that I need to reign in. I can't actually grumble really. She's fit, she likes footy, she supports City, and she drinks like a fucking fish. There's not that much to go wrong. But when someone puts a post up about Anna Friel or something, and I mention the fine wank I've just had, that's where it all falls apart...
Subliminal message?
1178612855_anna_friel_1.jpg

Not that I want to get you into trouble, or anything. Don't worry Bettyblue; we'll keep an eye on him!

jimharri said:
goose72 said:
Nah that's fine - to be fair she paid for that. It's just the general spiked comments I may make that I need to reign in. I can't actually grumble really. She's fit, she likes footy, she supports City, and she drinks like a fucking fish. There's not that much to go wrong. But when someone puts a post up about Anna Friel or something, and I mention the fine wank I've just had, that's where it all falls apart...
Subliminal message?
1178612855_anna_friel_1.jpg

Not that I want to get you into trouble, or anything. Don't worry Bettyblue; we'll keep an eye on him!

Sorry, I can't reply. Too busy wanking.

goose72 said:
My girlfriend's signed up. As of now all sexist banter is discontinued. From me. You lot carry on. At least she's a City fan, not just a stalker. Though whether a City fan stalker is any better than 'just a stalker' is debatable.

You really should have told her you were called BB2.0, she'd have loved you more than cunnilingus.

Hello boys!

Get that saucy picture of Anna Friel off immediately or I may have to have a wank myself!

Betty Blue - sounds suspiciously like Betty Boo but is actually a code name used in The Unit.

X

BettyBlue said:
Hello boys!

Get that saucy picture of Anna Friel off immediately or I may have to have a wank myself!

Betty Blue - sounds suspiciously like Betty Boo but is actually a code name used in The Unit.

X

Are you one of those weird blokes who pretends to be a hot chick who's into internet sex and gets a bloke wanking only to expose yourself as a fella after the wankee has shot his pramfat? If so, then welcome to Bluemoon.

CELTICRORY said:
Everyone act casual....

No no, as you were boys. I want this to be a group thing ;)

Pramfat! Ha ha. Love it! No no, I am most definitely female. At 6ft tall though I have been accused of being a tranny :( Either that or Goose72 is gay...

X

Swales lives said:
goose72 said:
My girlfriend's signed up. As of now all sexist banter is discontinued. From me. You lot carry on. At least she's a City fan, not just a stalker. Though whether a City fan stalker is any better than 'just a stalker' is debatable.

You really should have told her you were called BB2.0, she'd have loved you more than cunnilingus.
Who? I haven't seen him (or her) post yet; perhaps they're one of those rag WUMs from last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.