Ahem...here we go again!

CTID1988

Robinho has admitted that he would rather remain with Santos than head back to Manchester City.

Having failed to make the desired impact at Eastlands following his record-breaking move from Real Madrid in 2008, the Brazil international has returned to his homeland on loan.

He is hoping a stint with former employers Santos will help to revive his World Cup dreams and allow him to play with the freedom which saw him earn global acclaim in his formative years.

City have always insisted that they expect the 26-year-old playmaker to return to England at the end of the season, confident that they can still bring the best out of the temperamental samba star.

However, Robinho has revealed that his personal preference would be to secure a permanent switch to Santos, having grown disillusioned with life in Europe.

"Santos is my home, I feel great here. I love playing for Santos. I'm in my country and close to my family. I want to stay here for as long as I can," he said.

"If it was up to me I'd stay here for the rest of my career but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.

"City welcomed me and showed faith in me. It was very different to the last year I spent in Madrid.

"They wanted to buy another player, they wanted Cristiano Ronaldo. They treated me like I was a nobody. I was very hurt.

"Then the signing of Ronaldo didn't come off and they reconsidered the situation. But I didn't want to continue there.

"I wanted to leave Madrid but maybe if I had gone to another club it would have been better for me.

"I want to be the best player in the World Cup. I see myself lifting the World Cup."

Buy youself out of your contract then you wanker. With that attitude I don't want to see you back either.

Robinho said:
However, Robinho has revealed that his personal preference would be to secure a permanent switch to Santos, having grown disillusioned with life in Europe.

This is because it is harder in the europen leagues. He didn't exactly pull up trees at Real.

I think he is a good player, but there are better out there, and if he wants to go, then let him. But done have our pants pulled down about a deal to get rid.

/Yawn@Robinho

Facts:
Santos can not afford him
So unless Robinho wants to put his hand in his own pocket and buy out his contract with us, + the transfer fee, tough shit.

Runs when the going gets tough, there are alot of other players with skill and slight builds like his in the premier league, Modric for one. They seem to be able to hack it. Perhaps its you Robinho

*Yawns*

Robinho can do one. Sick of him always coming out into the media chatting shit about us and the management. Stay in Santos you over-priced, under-performing little cow.

Stay at Santos then you fool and shut up about it! Are we meant to feel bloody sorry for you after the torrid time you spent at City? It must be hard failing to perform alongside world class players yet being paid £100,000 plus per week. Enjoy being a Santos legend and a so called "big fish in a small pond". I have lost all respect for you as a person given your attitude to your career. Your talent warranted so much more than you ever accomplished at both Real Madrid and Manchester City. You have the talent but you don't have the attitude and it's tragic! Good luck to you, but I just wish you didn't soil his relationship with the fans in this way regardless of whether he came back or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.