Ahem...here we go again!

CTID1988 said:
Robinho has admitted that he would rather remain with Santos than head back to Manchester City.

Having failed to make the desired impact at Eastlands following his record-breaking move from Real Madrid in 2008, the Brazil international has returned to his homeland on loan.

He is hoping a stint with former employers Santos will help to revive his World Cup dreams and allow him to play with the freedom which saw him earn global acclaim in his formative years.

City have always insisted that they expect the 26-year-old playmaker to return to England at the end of the season, confident that they can still bring the best out of the temperamental samba star.

However, Robinho has revealed that his personal preference would be to secure a permanent switch to Santos, having grown disillusioned with life in Europe.

"Santos is my home, I feel great here. I love playing for Santos. I'm in my country and close to my family. I want to stay here for as long as I can," he said.

"If it was up to me I'd stay here for the rest of my career but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.

"City welcomed me and showed faith in me. It was very different to the last year I spent in Madrid.

"They wanted to buy another player, they wanted Cristiano Ronaldo. They treated me like I was a nobody. I was very hurt.

"Then the signing of Ronaldo didn't come off and they reconsidered the situation. But I didn't want to continue there.

"I wanted to leave Madrid but maybe if I had gone to another club it would have been better for me.

"I want to be the best player in the World Cup. I see myself lifting the World Cup."

He can add this quote to the others where he suggests he wants to be the best player in the World. The guy is a con artist who talks a great game but more often than not fails to deliver where it counts.......on the pitch!

He's just playing the game, tell City fans he'll be back to 'conquer' Europe, tell Santos fans he wants to stay there for the rest of his life.

Dont really care either way anymore.

Too small, not athletic, too weak, too slow, doesn't work hard enough, no passion, no
desire, too soft, too easy to knock off his game, doesn't like the cold weather, doesn't think much to Manchester or City as a club or us as fans!

Not arsed if we never see him again! he'll never be the best player in
the world at any club in any country!

So thats it or so it seems, perhaps those Blues that sang his name after only 20 minutes at Stoke will finally accept that he basically failed at Madrid and in his desperation to get out signed for us without even knowing who we were (remember his press conference?)

He is baggage that we don't need but I agree with the another poster, make him buy his way out of his contract

Halfpenny said:
Buy youself out of your contract then you wanker. With that attitude I don't want to see you back either.

Hang on.... did you not read this part?................

but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.

"City welcomed me and showed faith in me. It was very different to the last year I spent in Madrid.

OrigamiNinja said:
CTID1988 said:
Robinho has admitted that he would rather remain with Santos than head back to Manchester City.

Having failed to make the desired impact at Eastlands following his record-breaking move from Real Madrid in 2008, the Brazil international has returned to his homeland on loan.

He is hoping a stint with former employers Santos will help to revive his World Cup dreams and allow him to play with the freedom which saw him earn global acclaim in his formative years.

City have always insisted that they expect the 26-year-old playmaker to return to England at the end of the season, confident that they can still bring the best out of the temperamental samba star.

However, Robinho has revealed that his personal preference would be to secure a permanent switch to Santos, having grown disillusioned with life in Europe.

"Santos is my home, I feel great here. I love playing for Santos. I'm in my country and close to my family. I want to stay here for as long as I can," he said.

"If it was up to me I'd stay here for the rest of my career but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.

"They wanted to buy another player, they wanted Cristiano Ronaldo. They treated me like I was a nobody. I was very hurt.

"Then the signing of Ronaldo didn't come off and they reconsidered the situation. But I didn't want to continue there.

"I wanted to leave Madrid but maybe if I had gone to another club it would have been better for me.

"I want to be the best player in the World Cup. I see myself lifting the World Cup."

He can add this quote to the others where he suggests he wants to be the best player in the World. The guy is a con artist who talks a great game but more often than not fails to deliver where it counts.......on the pitch!
It can also go with the one that said he'll score 30 goals last season.

If only I was someone who says "I told you so", fuck it, I am. I TOLD YOU SO!!

Got slagged like fuck but seems I was right about this useless, soft shithouse.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
OrigamiNinja said:
It can also go with the one that said he'll score 30 goals last season.

If only I was someone who says "I told you so", fuck it, I am. I TOLD YOU SO!!

Got slagged like fuck but seems I was right about this useless, soft shithouse.
I was with you! I just wasn't on the forum! ;)

levets said:
Halfpenny said:
Buy youself out of your contract then you wanker. With that attitude I don't want to see you back either.

Hang on.... did you not read this part?................

but I have a contract with Manchester City and I shouldn't forget that the club have behaved really well towards me.

It's a shame he isn't behaving well towards us then, isn't it. He clearly doesn't want to stay so why should we make him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.