Airline Grounds 125 Flight Attendants for Being ‘Fat’

My issue with flights has always been baggage allowance. I once came back from South Africa and was charged a fortune for going a couple of KG's over the allowed baggage weight. However, at the time, I weighed approx 12 stone whereas there were clearly some 20 stone + heffers wheezing their way onto my flight. Why should I be charged extra for having a marginally heavier bag when someone can weigh twice as much as me and that's deemed fine?
The solution is simple. Just stuff suitcases up your jumper and pretend to be a fat ****.

Must say when I started flying to hols decades ago all the stewardesses seemed to be pretty fit. There's some right munters up there now which I don't think is right when you already have to share a very confined space with some fat smelly bastards. The stewardesses should be a breath of fresh air,(and should have nice tits and great legs).

Must say when I started flying to hols decades ago all the stewardesses seemed to be pretty fit. There's some right munters up there now which I don't think is right when you already have to share a very confined space with some fat smelly bastards. The stewardesses should be a breath of fresh air,(and should have nice tits and great legs).
I work at the airport,i have noticed the uk airlines will tend to employ whatever they look like,however the european airlines tend to go for the very pretty ones ,the American airlines tend to go for fucking munters ,and the ramp rats are right handsome fuckers :)

Surely they should be judged on how well they do their job and not on their looks......Oh hang on a minute.

Surely it would be easy enough to legislate that they have to keep below a certain bmi so as not to block emergency exits and so they can pass each other in the isles? I don't mind workplace equality and diversity, but women should at least make the effort to look nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.