Airport roll call

An hour and a half. Don't use the first queue. Go to the stairs near desk 33. Still a queue but it is shorter. They are shouting for people as their flight gets near. Hurry though mate.

Going to be on the Iberia flight from Manchester to Madrid at 18.10 this evening. Can't fucking wait to get to Spain and not hear about Leicester for a couple of days. :)

On Norwegian flight out of Birmingham drinking San Miguel at 37000 feet. Free WiFi. Flight tracker says an hour and 20 minutes to Madrid. Happy days.

On Norwegian flight out of Birmingham drinking San Miguel at 37000 feet. Free WiFi. Flight tracker says an hour and 20 minutes to Madrid. Happy days.

On the same flight. Not happy that they took my bag off me before boarding and shoved it in the hold, citing lack of room in the overhead lockers. Got on the plane and there was shit loads of space. With no lock on it, just hope it doesn't get rifled before I get it back which is what happened to me in Paris on the way back from Schalke.

On the same flight. Not happy that they took my bag off me before boarding and shoved it in the hold, citing lack of room in the overhead lockers. Got on the plane and there was shit loads of space. With no lock on it, just hope it doesn't get rifled before I get it back which is what happened to me in Paris on the way back from Schalke.
Well - if you will insist on taking your heated rollers and so many changes of clothes....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.