AJ gets a new deal but NDJ waits on???

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I am not a betting man (give a little to charities here and there of my choosing every so often). I would bet my pride....a sportsmanship bet as they say ;)
But you've already kind of admitted my point already, its November! We loose Ya Ya in January and I bet NDJ comes in handy then and thus will be essential when all the points are added up at the end of season. The only way I can loose this bet is if he gets a bad injury all season as he will get games and play well.

Well you seem confident enough so take the bet?

You seem to have missed the point about not being a gambler? lol I will send you a personal message at the end of the season to congratulate you for your foresight or post it as a topic if you please should you win but I do not bet full stop.

Neither does Sydney!

So every man city fan in the world ever slated Micah? No but what city fan recognised is that he had lost his way for whatever reason "As Micah admits himself" - young,money and lost focus slightly.. The difference is that Richards has always had the quality and just needed to rediscover it .AJ for me has not, but thinks he has,and his attitude fucking stinks.[/quote]

I didnt literally mean every man city :D but there were a few, especially on here over the years. Personal opinions mate, but he must have some quality or he wouldnt be getting a contract,

.AJ for me has not, but thinks he has,and his attitude fucking stinks.[/quote]

Again with this, when did he say this, how do you know this, what beacause he moaned when he didnt play, I want every player to want to play every game, doesnt mean he's arrogant or he has an attitude, anyone can not like him,- I went through a stage of not thinking he was great, but Mancini and the club trust him, why shouldnt we :)

bluebannana said:
So every man city fan in the world ever slated Micah? No but what city fan recognised is that he had lost his way for whatever reason "As Micah admits himself" - young,money and lost focus slightly.. The difference is that Richards has always had the quality and just needed to rediscover it .AJ for me has not, but thinks he has,and his attitude fucking stinks.

I didnt literally mean every man city :D but there were a few, especially on here over the years. Personal opinions mate, but he must have some quality or he wouldnt be getting a contract,

.AJ for me has not, but thinks he has,and his attitude fucking stinks.[/quote]

Again with this, when did he say this, how do you know this, what beacause he moaned when he didnt play, I want every player to want to play every game, doesnt mean he's arrogant or he has an attitude, anyone can not like him,- I went through a stage of not thinking he was great, but Mancini and the club trust him, why shouldnt we :)[/quote]

It's called an opinion matey and that is mine and it won't change. If Mancini turns him into a great (which I doubt) then I will hold my hands up and apologise to you but I just don't rate Adam Johnson.

1_barry_conlon said:
I am not a betting man (give a little to charities here and there of my choosing every so often). I would bet my pride....a sportsmanship bet as they say ;)
But you've already kind of admitted my point already, its November! We loose Ya Ya in January and I bet NDJ comes in handy then and thus will be essential when all the points are added up at the end of season. The only way I can loose this bet is if he gets a bad injury all season as he will get games and play well.

You seem to have missed the point about not being a gambler? lol I will send you a personal message at the end of the season to congratulate you for your foresight or post it as a topic if you please should you win but I do not bet full stop.

But you like giving to charity so the pain will be bearable for you. By the way not being pedantic but it's lose and not loose. :)

It's called an opinion matey and that is mine and it won't change. If Mancini turns him into a great (which I doubt) then I will hold my hands up and apologise to you but I just don't rate Adam Johnson.[/quote]

were like an old married couple ;) i know mate, fair enough.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
bluebannana said:
So every man city fan in the world ever slated Micah? No but what city fan recognised is that he had lost his way for whatever reason "As Micah admits himself" - young,money and lost focus slightly.. The difference is that Richards has always had the quality and just needed to rediscover it .AJ for me has not, but thinks he has,and his attitude fucking stinks.

.AJ for me has not, but thinks he has,and his attitude fucking stinks.

Again with this, when did he say this, how do you know this, what beacause he moaned when he didnt play, I want every player to want to play every game, doesnt mean he's arrogant or he has an attitude, anyone can not like him,- I went through a stage of not thinking he was great, but Mancini and the club trust him, why shouldnt we :)[/quote]

It's called an opinion matey and that is mine and it won't change. If Mancini turns him into a great (which I doubt) then I will hold my hands up and apologise to you but I just don't rate Adam Johnson.[/quote]

Hmm I rate him but just dont rate him as much as he rates himself, he has pace, quick feet, eye for a pass, good control, can shoot. Could turn into a great player but RM will have a lot to do with it if he does as he still has a lot of work to do.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 pm --<br /><br />
1_barry_conlon said:
1_barry_conlon said:

But you like giving to charity so the pain will be bearable for you. By the way not being pedantic but it's lose and not loose. :)

Ha ha Barry your clearly being pedantic but be proud of it as its part of being human and thank you I know how to spell it but mistyped an extra o :) No I do not want to give to your charity sorry(even though it would be you giving to mine lol), I do not have vast amounts of cash to throw around and I already spend enough on the things I want in life and as I have said give a little to charities when I feel like I can and feel the urge. Before you go into it, I do not live my life as a utilitarian etc... but its not my philosophy so feel no need to do so ;)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
It's called an opinion matey and that is mine and it won't change. If Mancini turns him into a great (which I doubt) then I will hold my hands up and apologise to you but I just don't rate Adam Johnson.

I rate him to an extent but predominantly because he's our only real winger in the first team squad and he will offer something that no-one else does. If his crossing improves then his runs, distribution and shots could really cause problems to opponents. If he can improve then he'll do so whilst training with players like Silva.

bluebannana said:
Oh here we go....Not personally but I know football and I know he is not a world class winger. He does fuck all basically when he starts apart from score the odd good goal.Not enough I am afraid.

you say he's not a world class winger, but he might become one, just like with richards- everyone slated him and said he was shit, mancini turned him around and trusted him, so if he trusts johnson then why shouldnt he become one.[/quote]

too old.

There could be a possibility that with aj,his contract extended and improved may have something to do with clauses in his original contract when he first signed.based on appearances,England caps,etc.so that could explain a mid season improved contract,and city would then want to increase the length of the said contract,to look after their interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.