AJ Must Improve

Wellsblue21

no way shape or form calling him shite. but today i didnt even notice he was there, didnt try to get on the ball, doesnt defend well. i think he needs a loan deal in january and wecould bring somebody in short term.

mancini was absolutely screaming at him to close the runner down but he just stood there

hes got an arrogance about him and not in a good way

has a face like a slapped arse when he scored, did he blank aguero when kun came off or was it just me?

The boy needs to grow up, he has everything in his locker just needs to remember where he was before we bought him and get his head down.

Was it attitude or just a lack of knowledge how to defend? He doesn't seem very athletic either, he relies mostly on technique in attack.

I just don't think he has the tools necessary to defend. Silva's tough as nails and reads the game well, plus he's quick. What defensive qualities does Johnson have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.