AJ Must Improve

He's got that attitude that some (particularly English) players get when they think they've made it; he's become quite arrogant. He's scored a few goals but I don't think his general play's been up to much over the past few weeks.

Wellsblue21 said:
no way shape or form calling him shite. but today i didnt even notice he was there, didnt try to get on the ball, doesnt defend well. i think he needs a loan deal in january and wecould bring somebody in short term.

Like the kid but as a club we are starting to by pass him! Just like SWP
Needs to step up a level when he gets his chance but seems to not grasp it

Can't take to him at all.

A great left foot(really good) and a step over but not much else.

Needs an attitude adjustment.

Totally at fault for the 2nd.

george graham tried to get ginola to work harder in his own half, it didnt work, was still a very good player certainly better than johnson, square peg round hole

The more I think about that second goal the angrier I get. There's no way they would have had the freedom to make such a perfect cross if AJ had just put in effort. Didn't need a great tackle or anything heroic. Just effort. And he didn't want to give it. Wasn't like he had been on since the opening whistle either. He was fresh. He was brought on to lock down the midfield. But he's evidently still upset about not having his arse licked out by Mancini.

taconinja said:
The more I think about that second goal the angrier I get. There's no way they would have had the freedom to make such a perfect cross if AJ had just put in effort. Didn't need a great tackle or anything heroic. Just effort. And he didn't want to give it. Wasn't like he had been on since the opening whistle either. He was fresh. He was brought on to lock down the midfield. But he's evidently still upset about not having his arse licked out by Mancini.

He isnt a top 4 starter quality. I hate having to defend Mancini whenever people who dont support City start slagging him for not playing AJ. That goal showed exactly why. How can you not put in the effort when you hadnt even started the game and it was one of those chances to prove that you could be in the first 11 for the next game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.