AJ Needs a proper song

King Of The Kippax

Yes i know this was said about Robinho, Tevez etc.

But surley we cant sit back and accept, Du Du Du Du Adam Johnson, or i heard yesterday Super, Super Ad...(You know the rest)

Somethimes its cringeworthy and i know we can do much much better than this.

Take for example Sunderlands Song/Chant for Darren Bent

Darren Bent is fast as lightning
Darren Bent is red and white
When he gets the ball he's gonna score
He's fuckin dynamite

Simple, cathcy and did sound good y/day.

Now im not claiming to have come up with the answer, im not that creative, but i will keep thinking and try and use my imagination...But c'mon guys lets get a gooden'!

ur right! but if u look at how many people come on here, then compare that with the capacity for eastlands, then divide that by love for a football team, then u can see what im saying

element_mcfc said:
ur right! but if u look at how many people come on here, then compare that with the capacity for eastlands, then divide that by love for a football team, then u can see what im saying

Yes, but all it takes is a group in a pub to get it going, then that carries on to away days. After all how does any song start??

"The City is ours.." etc etc

With him being a Mackem, how about reviving an old song from the past we used to sing for Dennis Tueart.

"Adam Johnson walks on water na na ......and the rest"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/glasgow_rangers-chants/glasgow-rangers-champions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fanchants.com/football-songs ... champions/</a>

Adam Johnson on the wing
woahhhhhhhh
He will score and we will sing
woahhhhhhhh
woahhhhhhhhhhh
woahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who's that man from up in Wearside?
Who's that new guy in the blue?
Adam Johnson is his name
And he always owns the game
And he hates the dirty red scum more than you

Not particularly original, but after a sleepless night my creativity isn't at it's peak.

Revol said:
Who's that man from up in Wearside?
Who's that new guy in the blue?
Adam Johnson is his name
And he always owns the game
And he hates the dirty red scum more than you

Not particularly original, but after a sleepless night my creativity isn't at it's peak.

hows about...

Who's that boy we bought from boro
who's that charging down the wing
adam johnson is his name
he's gonna skin you all game
super citys number eleven

Adam Jonhson came from Boro
And now he is a blue
And when he grabbed the crest
Hes a blue true and true

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DUD DU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.