AJ Needs a proper song

True_Blue69 said:
Oh Adam Johnson,
He plays in blue and white
oh Adam Johnson, on the left or right
oh Adam Johnson, will make your full backs look shite
I kept trying to get this going yesterday after a few lads behind me told me it and a few were joining in but most were just ignoring us

im liking the suggestions for AJ's songs but another of out unsung heroes is nigel de jong, he's been awesome for us this season yet none of us sing his name, i was thinking, (to the tune of adebayor, adebayoor)

he's got not song
he's got no soooong
but he's fucking awesome
nigel de jong

lynx1330 said:
im liking the suggestions for AJ's songs but another of out unsung heroes is nigel de jong, he's been awesome for us this season yet none of us sing his name, i was thinking, (to the tune of adebayor, adebayoor)

he's got not song
he's got no soooong
but he's fucking awesome
nigel de jong
hahaa I like it

lynx1330 said:

he's got not song
he's got no soooong
but he's fucking awesome
nigel de jong

Thats just genius.. id love to hear that being sung roung the stadium

As he is called Adam then what about something by Adam and the Ants.

Altogether now..."Adam Johnson, Adam Johnson [insert name off fullback he is up against] is nothing to be scared off"

carrconormcfc said:
True_Blue69 said:
Oh Adam Johnson,
Giving this thread a bump just to give this post credit as he seems to be the bloke that invented this song! Well played fella.

This was sung last year at w.ham and in my opinion the best of the lot.

carrconormcfc said:
True_Blue69 said:
Oh Adam Johnson,
Giving this thread a bump just to give this post credit as he seems to be the bloke that invented this song! Well played fella.

Cheers pal. Got it going at burnley away last season with my mates, has taken off nicely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.