AJ Signs 5 year Deal

Very good news. Johnson has been in good form going forward recently and bagged some good goals. Mancini has worked wonders with a lot of our players and got them playing at fantastic levels. He obviously thinks that he can do the same with Johnson. I hope AJ listens carefully to him as he has the talent to get better.

Good news that this has happened and he can be a great foorballer - but Mancini is right, he needs to learn to track back too....................at fault for QPR 2nd goal as soon as he came on!

johnny on the spot said:
Carrot, marvellous. Stick, needed big time.
The idea that you double someone's wages to act as a carrot and get them performing better is ridiculous. How about the carrot being, prove you deserve a new contract with your performances and we won't replace you. If people thought AJ's attitude wasn't right on 40k a week,I cannot see this changing on double that!
I don't think we have just guaranteed double the player on and off the pitch.
For what it's worth I am an AJ fan, but a kick up the arse isn't a doubling of your wages.

I wonder what NDJ is thinking now then after seeing Hart, Richards & AJ (if true) get new deals during the season as he was told that he would have to wait.

Seriously hope we get Nige on a long contract at some point soon.

DalbeyINUK said:
MCFC BOB said:
That's him gone for £25m in the summer.

What I'm wondering. Are we trying to up his transfer price. Perhaps it was an agreement. Sign the extension we'll agree to a transfer for a larger price. First thing I thought of anyway.

Agreed, leaving in January.

SamTheGuru said:
LoveCity said:
Wow, didn't expect that to be honest - thought he might be on his way. He has to work hard though to start more games.

Putting him on a 5 year contract suggests to me that we will be selling him.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Joe must be on his way in January as well then. I hope Vinny and Silva don't sign extensions either...<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
SamTheGuru said:
LoveCity said:
Wow, didn't expect that to be honest - thought he might be on his way. He has to work hard though to start more games.

Putting him on a 5 year contract suggests to me that we will be selling him.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Joe must be on his way in January as well then. I hope Vinny and Silva don't sign extensions either...

adamgregory said:
I wonder what NDJ is thinking now then after seeing Hart, Richards & AJ (if true) get new deals during the season as he was told that he would have to wait.

Seriously hope we get Nige on a long contract at some point soon.
Hopefully he thinks! hes not untouchable as he thought. So he can demand what HE thinks he derserves.

Remember De jong is the one that hold city at bay by not accepting the terms of the new contract.

So if he wants to be part of City he will sign whats on offer, if not then bye bye De jong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.