AJAX - 2 DAY TRIPS & 7 OVERNIGHT FOR SALE

Re: AJAX DAY TRIP SOLD OUT, ONE NIGHT STILL AVAILABLE BUT LTD

Just got back from a five day trip. Anyone wants any info about the place and all the crazy shit that goes on there send us a pm.

If anyone is still looking for accom i have booked a cheap hotel for 2 on the Damrak, which is right by the train station, and red light, i wont be using, booked it with no cancellation mistakenly, its one room, private bathroom, even has tv, amazing.

Anyway happy to let it go to a bluemooner for price i have paid which is £170, its booked Monday to Thursday, 3 nights, PM me if interested or its going on ebay!

Due to failure to obtain match tickets, I have two of the sold out Ajax day packages I can transfer the names on for the original price.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks.

Anyone know when we should start getting the flight info?

I have booked on the ajax day trip but didn't manage to get a ticket for the game so was wundering if there was anyway of swapping the flights so I could go to the Dortmund game instead of to ajax

Re: City in Europe - Travel Packages - Madrid, Ajax & Dortmund

cyberblue said:
Eggsy said:
allansice said:
Why is Dortmund the day before . Seen as you won't reply on text I'll put it on here .
Agreed very disappointing and staying in Colonge instead of Dortmund. Having said that stayed in Colonge for World Cup against Sweeden and it's a great City, but that said surely would of been nice to stay in the place where City are playing.
There is no pleasing some fu*Kers .The organisors have to take into acount availability of aircraft, coaches, hotels .if they could do an intinery to suit you but it cost extra you would moan about that as well .if you dont like what is on offer sort your own trip out
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Re: AJAX DAY TRIP SOLD OUT, 1 NIGHT AVAILABLE BUT LTD - UPDATE

Booked my package 2 days ago £330 for a overnight stay including match ticket with Thomas Cook so not that bad a price. Just hope that it will be worth it after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.