Ajax away - night or 2 stay?

Ash

What is the best way to do this? Thomas Cook offering the day trip for £200 which is decent, but hoping to stay for a few days. Seen a night stay deal at £290 per person. So for me an my uncle its pretty much £180 for a hotel for a night. Has anyone else done it a better way?

Ash said:
What is the best way to do this? Thomas Cook offering the day trip for £200 which is decent, but hoping to stay for a few days. Seen a night stay deal at £290 per person. So for me an my uncle its pretty much £180 for a hotel for a night. Has anyone else done it a better way?

Manc to Brussels. Bus to Brussels Midi Station. Train Brussels to Amsterdam, Tuesday-Thursday inc two nights hostel. £180 Total
Sounds hard work leave Manchester 6.30am Should be in the Dam for early afternoon. Leave the Dam early afternoon Thursday. Home 8.00pm. "Simples"

Did this straight after the match was confirmed. Man - Amsterdam easyjet. Fly at 7am on the day of the game - back 22.15 on the Fri. 2 nights in a 4 star hotel. £190 each. Happy days :-)

17 of us in same hotel, various flights on Tues, flying back Thurs.

My flight/hotel cost £150

Amsterdam is expensive and the red light district is infested with beggars and drug dealers. The stadium is nowhere near the city centre and you're talking at least five euros a pint.
Can't wait.

I went to a gig at the music hall that's next to the stadium a couple of years ago, and yeah it's quite a way out. But the transport system over there is pretty straightforward, and there's a tram/train stop right by it.
You can get cheaper places to stay if you pick somewhere out of the centre but near a metro stop. I'm not being much help here, sorry! We had a 2 night stay btw, and had a blast (and didn't do any sex or drugs either, so it is possible!)
I think we were at the campanile hotel, it's about £50 per night (that's for a double not single). But i think you guys want to be able to roll in drunk or high and not have to travel, yes?!
But for normal (hey what do you mean boring?!?!) people it was cheaper to travel to your room :)

Ash said:

Four of us in a car 2 nites in dam only £140 BARGAIN want details of how to do it send me a PM.

regards

Peely

5 days making a bit of a trip of it - booked flights from Liverpool and staying on a 3 bed houseboat! 6 of us should be fun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.