Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

Loukas said:
Apparently 6000+ people have booked transport and hotels in Amsterdam for the Tuesday morning..... Reckon a lot of people without tickets are gonna struggle.... Thank god I got mine! ;)
Heard its a hell of a lot more.
Blues never miss the chance of a good piss up

17 of us staying in Quentin England hotel Tues-Thurs - think only 3 got match tickets so far

Starting to feel sorry for those poor sods with match tickets. Given the number of people without tickets I can see the atmosphere being better in the town than in the ground. I would urge all those with match tickets to consider this and if you agree with this I will as a gesture of goodwill take your ticket off you and reimburse you ;)

sack going to the match its the shittest bit our end be full of part timers, stayin in town me, pist up and brass at half time

BezzMCFC said:
DanCity2890 said:
Flying out Tuesday morning from Liverpool, 6am.
No doubt there'll be blues everywhere!
Can't wait

6:20 easy jet ? see you there!

Yes mate, I think that's the one!
Two of us on it.

Think there's a few other blues on that flight :)

We should be there very early lol!
We are staying at a place called the old nickel

7:00 flight from Manchester Monday morning Im on. Can't wait for this it's going to be amazing!

Re: Ajax away piss up plans ?

bluefromleve32 said:
blue underpants said:
Gstack166 said:
Legend! Haha.
Bloody hell what a trio of dogs

dogs??!! your wife must be a super model. those birds arent great but they are far from dogs.......the dam is gonna cost me a fucking fortune!!!
Dont choose the one on the far left, its a bloke, who let the dogs out

elanoblueboy said:
sack going to the match its the shittest bit our end be full of part timers, stayin in town me, pist up and brass at half time

what about the other 14 minutes of half time? LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.