Ajax away sold out. {merged}

I also know of people on the Tommy Cook flight with significantly less than 7000 points being told they have ticket as well.

citytill1die84 said:
the originalkippaxman said:
citytill1die84 said:
My mate is on the Thomas cook return after the game flight. He was sent an Email saying he didn't qualify for a ticket as he didn't have enough points. Thomas Cook said he can still fly with them ticketless. Most people on the Thomas Cook flight won't have match tickets I was on the Madrid 1 and somebody had 4,500 points and missed out on a ticket buy they still let him fly.

He is very unlucky then. I know of 2 people(not me did not have time to go anyway) who have had confirmation emails and money taken for flight and ticket. To be fair 1 is just short of 8,000 the other is just over 6,500. I for one have no complaints about this. As I have said before I have no complaints about the ticket allocation process. It seems those that arent happy are the ones that paid for flights and accomodation and are in the "well under the anychance in hell of getting a ticket in the first place catergory".

It was fairly evident as soon as the draw was made that of the choice of all 3 fixtures this was going to be the most popular. What amazes me is those that have 7,000 points or less actually thought they might get a ticket.

I've got 7,600 points so if someone with 6500 got a ticket before me then I'll be pissed off. When your mate gets on the plane I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas Cook turn around and say he didn't qualify for tickets. My mate spoke to City about this Thomas Cook trip and he was assured tickets haven't been given out to people who didn't qualify for tickets.

That is surprising are you saying that you had booked with TC and have 7,600 points but they would not give you a match ticket.

citytill1die84 said:
He is very unlucky then. I know of 2 people(not me did not have time to go anyway) who have had confirmation emails and money taken for flight and ticket. To be fair 1 is just short of 8,000 the other is just over 6,500. I for one have no complaints about this. As I have said before I have no complaints about the ticket allocation process. It seems those that arent happy are the ones that paid for flights and accomodation and are in the "well under the anychance in hell of getting a ticket in the first place catergory".

It was fairly evident as soon as the draw was made that of the choice of all 3 fixtures this was going to be the most popular. What amazes me is those that have 7,000 points or less actually thought they might get a ticket.

I've got 7,600 points so if someone with 6500 got a ticket before me then I'll be pissed off. When your mate gets on the plane I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas Cook turn around and say he didn't qualify for tickets. My mate spoke to City about this Thomas Cook trip and he was assured tickets haven't been given out to people who didn't qualify for tickets.

That is surprising are you saying that you had booked with TC and have 7,600 points but they would not give you a match ticket.

I can't really see how TC could send out e-mails confirming bookings (incl match ticket), charge credit cards with the full cost incl ticket, send out an email receipt incl cost of ticket and then wait until someone gets on the plane before telling them they haven't got a ticket!

cibaman said:
citytill1die84 said:

I can't really see how TC could send out e-mails confirming bookings (incl match ticket), charge credit cards with the full cost incl ticket, send out an email receipt incl cost of ticket and then wait until someone gets on the plane before telling them they haven't got a ticket!

Exactly

I think it is common knowledge that a small few who booked through TC and whose points were on the original ticket release schedule, were lucky enough to get Tickets with the flights they booked.

Doesn't bother me I am not going and was not going to go. Spent enough on Fulham, West Brom, West Ham and the 3 home cup games to justify £350.

suziplumbo said:
so if your on tc your at the game in the away end just like i said on thursday,thats why the points total started so low!
So if you choose to travel with a better more organised trip like spike its fxxk you well thats piss poor and we slag of the rags that made there travelling away fans do it a few years back!
I hope spike sets up a supporters club branch to and all the fans that have supported city in europe going to poland ,greece and denmark can have the same leg up and for the others on here laughing at other blues who havent got a ticket but are members of a supporters branch GROW UP

Do not understand how you think that it is unfair for a club sponsor to be allocated tickets to sell on their charted flight ahead of a compnay that has no sponsorship with Manchester City.

Are you that nieve that you think Spike organises all these tours for the love of the game or club and for free. If Spike was really interested in being the travel partner of Manchester City he could easily throw a few of those £ he has made over the years in Sponsorship. This would then guarantee a rake of tickets. If TC want to give us a several thousand £ a year then yes they can have 200 tickets.

As a disclaimer I would like to point out that all though I have never been on a Spike tour I have only ever heard excellent feedback.

Maybe when the club say its 8000 points thats what i trust the points level to be set at and not just make it up as they go along thats what they charged everybody £50 extra for and signed us up on cup schemes for!

And the reason why people dont travel with thomas cook is because there are shit ask the ones who missed half the schalke game and got no refund or the ones like me who got lost in germany because they pissed of and spikes lot helped us to the car park or the plane that was so small three people passed out on because it was so hot!

I am not a sheep like some city fans love the club would watch rod jane and freddy play in a blue shirt but one thing I am is fair so behave!

citytill1die84 said:

No I'm flying with KLM I went to Madrid with Thomas Cook and they couldn't guarantee my seat until the tickets went down to my points. Anyway I'm not arsed now there's 7 of us going without tickets I could of had 2 for £130 each but I refuse to pay it I'll watch it in a bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.