ajax fans fantastic banner

LongsightM13 said:
Not so sure about the crude imagery on this one, in the current climate:
biknm9.jpg
For a club supposedly proud of its Jewish heritage (of which there isn't much), did the thought not cross their minds that the type of imagery used there against Arabs is exactly the type Nazis used against the Jews? So saddening to see. This is why I don't like Ajax. The image they present of being this tragic club who are beacon of morality, because of the horrors a tiny Jewish minority of their fanbase suffered, is simply false. Moreover, it might even be a shtick to con Jewish football supporters into thinking Ajax represents them, when it doesn't.

nice 1 ajax,every club should get on this,fans being ripped by their own clubs,i was in amsterdam,walking around it for 2 days,it was well mellow,only problem is everybodys stoned and the paranoira takes over leading to a very hostile atmosphere,its like that every game they play,the city fans were spot on hence the trouble was kept to a minimum,there was a few young dutch knobs knocking about stoned but thats just another day in the dam,most blues and ajax fans had a good crack,i was in the ajax end for the game,we was sussed but it was"nt problem to them,think it might of been different the other way round,respect to ajax...........

[/quote]
35akbdl.png

LongsightM13 said:
They probably 'captured' that flag by outnumbering a few blues, hard men that they are.
Flying the opposition's 'captured' flag upside down is seen as a sign of immense disrespect among European ultras.
Childish in the extreme, if you ask me.
So the Ajax ultras are juvenile bullies, as well as hypocrites
[/quote]

They're not even that hard. Its the flag on the left of these 2. They just untied it and walked off. Just common thieves not even Ultras. This was taken a couple of minutes before the police moved in. On the videos of that, the flag has gone, to turn up a few hours later in the Ajax end. Real hard men. Ajax you can be proud.

1z330gk.jpg

35akbdl.png

LongsightM13 said:
They probably 'captured' that flag by outnumbering a few blues, hard men that they are.
Flying the opposition's 'captured' flag upside down is seen as a sign of immense disrespect among European ultras.
Childish in the extreme, if you ask me.
So the Ajax ultras are juvenile bullies, as well as hypocrites
[/quote]

They're not even that hard. Its the flag on the left of these 2. They just untied it and walked off. Just common thieves not even Ultras. This was taken a couple of minutes before the police moved in. On the videos of that, the flag has gone, to turn up a few hours later in the Ajax end. Real hard men. Ajax you can be proud.

1z330gk.jpg
[/quote]

think this is a brand new flag from cm11 fan group ( on there facebook) real hard men these ajax ultras.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.