Ajax Fans Tonight

jrb

F*** me, I've witnessed some w*****s in the away end over the years, but that lot must be near the top.

Talk about the big I am. 10 men syndrome.

And here's me thinking and believing German football fans(Dortmund, Hmaburg, Schalke, etc) had an attitude problem. They pale into comparison compared to Ajax fans.

BTW. Any notion of eventually introducing a drum at COMS must have been ended tonight. All you had to do was to listen to the chants from the Kippax.

What chants from the kippax? They were brilliant tonight the Ajax fans, the supported their team singing pro Ajax songs for 90 mins non-stop.

City fans were pathetic as usual.

Anyone fkn idiot can turn uo and bounce around like idiots, fuck off calling city fans, go sit with arian chiles u moron

Their support was rubbish. Worst visiting European fans for some time. 2nd tier was virtually empty

But still out-sung our "singing" section

WNRH said:
What chants from the kippax? They were brilliant tonight the Ajax fans, the supported their team singing pro Ajax songs for 90 mins non-stop.

hehe ...

it helps , of course , when your team score two early goals ......

i watched the stream of the first game , and you could hardly hear them in Amsterdam before they managed to equalise Nasris effort.

WNRH said:

Not nearly as bad as Dortmund, the fight back led to a rise in temperature and there were a couple of times we matched them. I lost my voice singing so not all of us are miserable old whinging bastards who do nothing but moan all game. "South Stand give us a song!" had a touch of irony to it I think, it used to be such a lively area of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.