Ajax Fans Tonight

rhinomcfc said:
we need more catchy songs, when we sing some songs we tend to sing fast as fuck and it just doesnt get going.

teams from holland and germany tend to sing slower and have deeper tones so it sounds a hell of alot louder

Deeper tones are a mixture of the langauge and that away fans even in the Prem to a degree are all 18-30 males where as we've got a mix of yonng, old , male and female.

Re the Jew comment, on my mobi so difficult to dig around but it's nudged my memory of what I thought was a 'pro' Jewish background to Ajax maybe it was anti tho'.

rhinomcfc said:
we need more catchy songs, when we sing some songs we tend to sing fast as fuck and it just doesnt get going.

teams from holland and germany tend to sing slower and have deeper tones so it sounds a hell of alot louder
It's like people can't contain themselves to get the whole song out as fast as they possibly can. They last about two verses and the run out of breath and start missing bits so stop singing. It's not a race. Slow down, calm down.

We've for a few songs that if we really wanted to, could sing for a while.

It's a bit old school but "When The Blues Go Marching In"
"Singing The Blues"
"Oah Balotelli"
"We Never Win At Home"
and there's probably others. But, as you say, people seem to think its a race to sing them as fast as humanly possible so they just die out before they actually get going properly.

But also the fact that our standing sections are so small that even if they did all get a song going together, they probably wouldn't be heard over a really good set of European away fans.

Perhaps we could enlist some assistance:

img_2441203_620.jpg

one or two of you were on about the attendance, i didnt go cos was down the road at the Apollo watching Motorhead, booked in the summer and didnt think they would be a champions league match.

Was at the home Dortmund game and deffo will be at the Madrid game.

im not suprised were shit in champs leauge at home last two years been wank attendances and crap atmoshphere gotta say home games are crap, i choose to do every away now ,

BezzMCFC said:
omcfc said:
It sounded like "I touched the moon Oy oy oy oy oy." Or some shite like that.

A feyenoord fan explained this song to me when they were singing this by the canal

"if you dont jump your not a jew"

i was told the same thing... they have copied a piss take chant out of them by fyenord fans....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.