Ajax Home game

kippaxchris

Ajax Home Tickets.

Got my mate coming over from Holland hes a NAC Breda fan and Ajax humiliated them a few weeks ago in the league and he takes a big interest in City so has anybody got 2 or 3 tickets sat together so we can go? Im a season ticket holder but obviously cant get tickets next to my seat but im on cup scheme so if i get 2 or 3 together then mine will be up for sale

Re: Ajax Home Tickets.

I know you're looking for more but I have one ticket available.

Front row of the Colin Bell, tier 3, block 328. £25

BlueBeni said:

I'd be interested mate

BlueBeni said:

Ditto the above.

I have a meeting I can't get out of and i'll never make the fame on time so I have 1 spare.

Block 140 £25. PM if interested

(Sorry to hijack this thread!)

Work looks like its going to mess up my chances of attending the home leg. We have 3 tickets in South Stand block 119

Send me a private message if interested, must be able to pick the tickets up and drop them off again in Manc area. (As these are season cards, preference will be given to people who have a posting history)

SOLD

hi
me and my 3 friends booked flights and hotels but haven't tickets to the match
if anyone have 4 spare tickets please pm me

thanks

I can provide 1 adult ticket, very good seat, lowest level.
I can't make it as I have been put on call with work!
My number is 07920 787447. Value of £35.

How is it looking like for Ajax home game? Do you guys think it is gonna go sold out? There are thousands of seats still available on mcfc tickets website ..

alberto0292 said:
How is it looking like for Ajax home game? Do you guys think it is gonna go sold out? There are thousands of seats still available on mcfc tickets website ..

Absolutely no chance this will sell out. Dortmund didn't and it looks like we've fucked it up so some people won't bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.