Ajax Home game

I have one spare, block 201 row C. Can meet outside the ground from 6.30 til kick off. Will take £25. Pm me.

still got one spare, £20

one spare ticket available for block 111 Z/260 Adult (singing section), face value £35

I can meet at the ground tomorrow and let you in ..

Still have an adult and junior spare for Ajax - NS 138 will take £25 for pair meet at ground

Selling for same reason as sold spare on Sat at West Ham - no points whore me..

Alright Chaps neutral here, me and a friend are in the Area tonight and want two tickets together if possible. Ive rang your ticket office and for some crazy reason they said theres plenty of seats left but because weve got no purchase history we cant have any. please give me a ring if youve got some
07708103440 cheers jimmy<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 pm --<br /><br />Alright chaps neutral here, me and a friend are in the area this evening and would really like to go to the game. Im after two tickets together in any stand. For some crazy reason ive rang the ticket office and they said theres plenty spare but because weve got no purchase history we cant have them. My contact number is 07708103440

cheers, jimmy

1 spare in Singing Section £20 DM no. If interested. Cheers. Come on city!!

need 1 adult 1 child...or just one adult for a favour for someone....can only pay £15 though
if someone needs rid pm me asap
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.