Ajax-points

skybluepete

Has anyone got an idea of how many points you'll need to get a ticket or what it might go down to.
How many were needed for Madrid (lowest)

I think it will go down to those on Cup scheme+5,000 points

Not sure how many points the villarreal away game went down to but i think it will be similar. Both decent places to travel to.

I'm on 6,700 points but will be surprised if I get a ticket. I think the RM game sold out the day after I bought my ticket. RM was a bigger game in pure footballing terms but this will be a cheaper trip, there's been more time to save up for it and it will have greater appeal for the social side. I reckon it will sell out at 7,500

Villarreal sold out at higher points than United away last season. I think Madrid sold out at 5000. It was a really small allocation at Villarreal though. It all depends on how many we are allocated.

Ajax's ground is just a little bigger than ours and fits around 52K.

So based on the 5% minimum rule I guess we will be looking at around 2,500 tickets (around 1000 less than Madrid)

I reckon cup scheme and 4k points. A lot of people went to Madrid who very rarely go to euro aways simply because of the status of the opposition. Hence why it sold out quickly.

I would imagine Dortmund will be similar points as Ajax

ell said:
Seems like Ajax away is the new York away. Ive got 6700 points and doubt my chances

No way can a Champions League Group match away to Ajax with the team we currently have be compared to a 3rd tier match away at poxy York and the team we had that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.