Ajax-points

I'd say tickets for this will be rarer than rocking horse shit. Everyone fancies this one and I think we will get less than 3000. For games like this a lot who aren't going will buy tickets anyway and pass them on to mates.

I'd be surprised if this one goes below 7000 points.

cibaman said:
I'm on 6,700 points but will be surprised if I get a ticket. I think the RM game sold out the day after I bought my ticket. RM was a bigger game in pure footballing terms but this will be a cheaper trip, there's been more time to save up for it and it will have greater appeal for the social side. I reckon it will sell out at 7,500

Would be surprised if it does, i am sure you could get tickets for Madrid the first day they went on sale with 7500<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
I'd say tickets for this will be rarer than rocking horse shit. Everyone fancies this one and I think we will get less than 3000. For games like this a lot who aren't going will buy tickets anyway and pass them on to mates.

I'd be surprised if this one goes below 7000 points.

Not like you to be pessimistic..... on points i mean (-;

Ja Salford Blue said:
more importantly, when are they going on sale?
According to a bloke in the ticket office its going to be the begining of next week or maybe weekend

I was speaking to customer services today and happened to ask about Ajax tickets.
The girl told me that a city representative is going over next week to get the tickets and they will probably go on sale towards end of next week so the points will probably drop quickly like Madrid did IMO

cheddar404 said:
Biggsy1 said:
Reckon we'll be ok down to about 5.5k points, cant believe there not on sale yet!!

I think the communication from the club could be better in situations like this. There are a lot of people getting twitchy about tickets.

I called them today and they shrugged me off and told me to check the website. Well having seen the same stupid link against this fixture for weeks now an update would have been nice!!

Away tickets are mental this year. I went to about 11 aways last season, got 5,500 points but haven't had a sniff of buying one on my own account for a leave game so far this year, had to get them off other people. I think every game has been gone at 6k

LongsightM13 said:
Away tickets are mental this year. I went to about 11 aways last season, got 5,500 points but haven't had a sniff of buying one on my own account for a leave game so far this year, had to get them off other people. I think every game has been gone at 6k

Liverpool away dropped below that

mancitymick said:
LongsightM13 said:

Liverpool away dropped below that
Only for restricted/severely restricted view, which I begrudged paying nearly 50 sheets for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.